Which secondary school did you attend?

Wardley Grammar, 1960-67.
Miss Lowe, Latin.
Mr. Cowgill, History.
Mr Howard maths and good at throwing chalk at sleeping kids.

Counthill, Oldham (left in 74 I think). Bugger in the winter when the buses couldn't get up the hill and you had to get off and walk! It's gone now.
I lived on Sholver, knew loads at Counthill. You were at school same era as me. 1970-75 I went to St Alban’s, Abbeyhills

Last edited:
I lived on Sholver, knew loads at Counthill. You were at school same era as me. 1970-75 I went to St Alban’s, Abbeyhills
I had a few mates who lived on Shover. Do your remember the chippy at Moorside (I think it was called Kens) with a pinball upstairs?

Moston Brook some sadistic teachers who loved giving the strap for most minor actions ie No scrap paper,no spare pen. Didn't enjoy it one bit apart from playing for Football and Cricket teams.
Sounds similar to Littlemoss where I went from 1969 to 1974. The majority of the teachers were a bunch of sadistic paedophiles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.