Which secondary school did you attend?

Queen Elizabeth 'High , Middleton '68 - 73
Salford Tech 73-75
Apparently John Cooper Clark was a technician at Salford Tech at the same time, - never bumped into him though, or maybe I did?

Having said that, Samia Ghadi was at the same school at the same time but a couple of years younger.

Robert James Collier also went there, was a few years older and his mates used to knock fuck out of me for being a blue.

My mum taught Samia Ghadie (Maria off corrie) so probably taught you aswell

A Girls Grammar School in a mining town 69-76.

Moved to the town the previous summer from Eccles, hated it. Loathed school, wanted to be at Eccles Grammar with my friends. However I got an excellent education, that really would have to be paid for these days, and it has done me well in life and career choices. My cohort, who stayed until after sixth form ALevels were the last group to go through unscathed by the comprehensive system.

More of a RL town, I got into watching the local team, went to the old Wembley with them. A few of us were actually footy fans - a mix of Blue, Reds,Dips and incredibly one each of a Chavs and a Barcodes supporter!!

I attended Burnage Whatever-it-is-now when it was Buenage High School, many years ago now.

Former pupils wer Roger Byrne (Man Utd, killed at Munich), Wes Brown, Jason & Daren Beckford.

Can't think of anyone else.

Moston Brook some sadistic teachers who loved giving the strap for most minor actions ie No scrap paper,no spare pen. Didn't enjoy it one bit apart from playing for Football and Cricket teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.