Which secondary school did you attend?

hello said:
alblue said:
Joseph Eastham L/H now called Harrop fold

You nicked our pitch! ok the bishop guy sold it you! and we had to use the sheep shit down hilton lane.

St Georges L/H 89-94, 1 of only 3 blues in the place during my era surronded by moronic rag twats and liverpool/everton plastics.

Feel your pain brother. Was the only Blue in my year, nothing changes was still full of the red vermin. Harrop have had millions spent on em whilst we had to manage with 10 year old textbooks. (Graffitied cocks galore) 05-10

Hulton County 1971 - 76 . aka Hulton High , Hulton Community , Harrop Fold etc... Changing the name did'nt make any difference.

St Matthews (Harpurhey and Moston)
90-95<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:34 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
newton heath tech, 1965/67 then moston brook till 1970 (easter)

Where was Newton Heath tech? Was that the school on Brookdale Park?

Lavinda Past said:
dobingsdobber said:
Lavinda Past said:
Altogether now... "Who would true valour see...'

1966 - 1971

My final conversation at the school...

"Excuse me Mr Ross; is 'U' a pass in GCE History?"

"Bugger off and join the army Lavinda"

"Which one sir?"

"Preferably not ours you cheeky bastard"

"Thank you sir"

"to be a grim pill" ah,happy days eh?

my last conversation;

Mr.Starkie; "Either get your hair cut or leave"
Me; "Goodbye"

Starkie! Hahaha. We found out that he went for a Maths 'refresher course' and we gave him so much grief about it... He was up for Deputy head but lost out to Adams - the weakest strapper in the school. He used to blush if he had to speak to you!

I'm intrigued DD... You don't say, but if you were there at the same time as I was...

Is your real surname by any chance the same as a suburb of Manchester?
Did you (eventually) get your head shaved before you left at 15?

1964 to 1969 for me so we must have rubbed shoulders at some point.Don't know about you but I enjoyed Burnage as a Grammar school,some awful teachers,(Sid Rawlings for example) some great ones, John Chadwick,Alan Hill,(who ended up as my brother-in-law) Jo Potterton.
I'm not who you think I might be but p.m.me and I,ll tell you more.
The hair thing was a bit of crisis,Starkie and Adams decided they didn't like it and issued an ultimatum to the sixth and extra sixth.Most got it cut,5 of us didn't and were asked to "resign",made front page of the Evening News with pictures and everything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.