Which secondary school did you attend?

1.618034 said:
pominoz said:
Nearly 60 pages and i seem to be the only one from Abraham Moss, surely not?

No one else would want to admit it!

;-)

I went to Plant Hill so can hardly comment really... Used to play 5-a-side up at Abraham Moss a lot though.

I was headed for Plant Hill as i went to Pike Fold primary, but the council knocked our house down and fucked us off to Cheetham Hill.

William Hulme's Grammar School, 83-90.

Edit: Shit, I've just trawled through sixty odd pages to find that I'm the only old Hulmeian here, I can't believe it. I used to go to games every Saturday with at least 5 classmates and we even used to bump into a Geography master in the Kippax. (Gwyn Jones).

nw42 said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
Marple Hall 1976-1981 and that was to fucking long !

Just missed you, left in Sept 75, only lasted 14days into 5th form before being expelled. Derek (Jimmy) Saville was the head.

Herman Lowe, Cragg, Cooke, Fielding, Waite are names that spring to mind, remember them?

Good school as it happens, just didn't realise it at the time.

herman lowe, history, got locked up for kiddy fiddling. kieth fielding,sports bigheaded fucker, won superstars but dont remember what yr.

yeah not to bad as it goes.

totallywired said:
St. Gregs, Ardwick 1970-75. Knocked down years ago.

I was there the year after you...were you in Vinnius's year?

Mcauley (budgie) was the head teacher from memory then it was Denis Smith otherwise known as Biffer. Mr Horrocks (Charlie Drake) used to sneak up on us in the chippy with the cross eyed women selling sausage fritters. Mr Mckenna and the public toilets with John Munday from the BBC. Mr Phelan with Major Jump....class school.

I flogged it in the end to a housing association.

Might see you at the reunion old boy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.