Which secondary school did you attend?

Anyone else go to what was then Burnage High? Four footballers went there too - The Beckford brothers of City and Wes Brown and Roger Byrne (killed at Munich) of United. Other famous alumni include Lord Norman Foster the architect (eg the Gherkin in London) and me.
I like the word "alumnus" and its plural "alumni".

I was at Burnage Grammar just shortly before the wheel was invented.... 1966 to 1973.
Had a great laugh there but some of the teachers (most still wore gowns then) were vicious bastards.

Haha! Yeah he'd do that when we was there too. That'd be our cue to piss about and turn the Bunsen taps on, there was nothing like having Noone return to a room full of explosive gas to make him beetroot with fury
Haha. School stories are always funny, even if it wasn't your own school.

Mr.Hill is now my brother in law......careful!

That would make Mrs Hill your sister in law, no? Is she still fit?

Marple Hall Grammar for Boys, the 11plus was the last thing I passed until I took my driving test 9 years later.

Mrs Preston, French teacher, short skirts and boots, aaahhhhh remember Preston.q

That would make Mrs Hill your sister in law, no? Is she still fit?

Marple Hall Grammar for Boys, the 11plus was the last thing I passed until I took my driving test 9 years later.

Mrs Preston, French teacher, short skirts and boots, aaahhhhh remember Preston.q
Dunno, they divorced,haven't seen her for ages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.