Which secondary school did you attend?

I take it you attended such school in 1972, as i remember it, it was a girls school and the sign outside the main entrance had this on it.
The school had two parts to it an upper and lower which divided the girls and boy's, it was then moved to a mix school.
Years 1-3 had the upper part and 4-6 had the lower part although lessons did mix both upper and lower.
The 'form' you were in was done by the letters of Marple hall

I went to such school in 76 - 81.

I was there 71-75 (expelled on the 7th day of 5th form), I think my first year was just boys but went mixed in 2nd year, funnily enough that seemed to coincide with me pretty much opting out for my remaining time there.

Madden was the biggest **** to ever walk this earth. glad he croked it. I saw him years after I have left, he told me he had cancer. I wont post my reply.[/QUOTE]

Tommy Toecap 100% agree that man should never have been allowed near children,he was sadistic the way he handed out punishment on a regular basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.