Which Sense?

BoyBlue_1985

Was wondering what people would consider the worse sense to lose.

I think for me it would be sight and losing the ability to see the beauty the earth creates (including Aguero). Dont get me wrong hearing, touch, taste and smell are all senses i would never want to lose but i think sight would be the worst for me

What say you blues?

Sight definitely.
Me and my dad have this debate when we've had a few, and he says hearing. His hearing has partially gone in one ear and he says there would be nothing more lonely than not being able to take part in conversations etc. I say balls to that. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be blind. :-(

Was thinking bout this other day as well when walking to work,what about hearing,you would never hear a song, a bird sing your new born childs first cry or their first word also if you farted you wouldn't know if it was silent or not

ob said:
Was thinking bout this other day as well when walking to work,what about hearing,you would never hear a song, a bird sing your new born childs first cry or their first word also if you farted you wouldn't know if it was silent or not
I know but imagine not being able t see your child? I can't think of anything worse than that me.

ob said:

It would be sad to not hear your child cry but imagine not seeing it, would be heartbreaking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.