Which set of fans are the most deluded and why?

Pam

The Red Scouse pip the Rag twats to the post, for me, in terms of rants and vitriol. Only because they are the ones who are immeditely threatened but the swampies aren't far behind. Oh yeah, and the self-regarding Spuds are deluded about everything.

FC United..........has to be.

didnt win the league for three years so they thought they would set up the club again.............WTF

Rags. They stick their fingers in their ears and don't accept the amount of debt they're in and still believe they're not buying players due to there being no value in the market.

As much as United are deluded about them being the golden boys of English football, their "support" and all that mumbo jumbo, I don't think they can be called deluded about their level of success or how good they are. Unless of course we're talking Europe relative to their domestic success.

In short, Liverpool because they both talk the exact same game just United have more to back it up.

Newcastle.

They think they are the biggest club on the planet and have the best fans in the country...

Its laughable really.

Irlamblue said:
FC United..........has to be.

didnt win the league for three years so they thought they would set up the club again.............WTF

That wasn't a club I expected to be named, just low life Judas scumbags. Good shout though.
I'm with Pam - those scouse pigs are the most deluded cünts on the planet. History this, history that, my dad used to cut Ringo's hair... just fuck off you lazy maudlin twats.

We are. For over a decade we were deluded enough to think that we were still a big club and would one day challenge again even though our massive neighbours were winning everything and had unlimited pots of cash and we were in the depths and potless.

Deluded Madness!

:-))

ramsdale4 said:
Newcastle.

They think they are the biggest club on the planet and have the best fans in the country...

Its laughable really.

Definitely that lot!.....

Everton

See themselves as a massive club (bigger than us) despite having :

a) A shit stadium
b) No money
c) No trophies for however many years
d) No big fanbase

We do have our own fair share if i'm compleatly honest but the ones that have always came across as deluded to me are Everton, Newcastle and Spurs fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.