Which set of fans are the most deluded and why?

I never used to mind Everton, could relate to them living on the doorstep of a club who have won everything,

Then I met a few of the horrible bin-dipping bastards.

ramsdale4 said:
stony said:
I think you'll find most Newcastle fans hate the way they're portrayed in the media and cringe when terms like "messiah" and "Geordie nation" are used. Much the same way as we don't like the words bitter and massive.

As for being deluded I think all fans suffer from it no matter who you support. No one likes to hear bad things about their club and many refuse to hear, even when the obvious is staring them in the face. Rags take note.

Your probably right to be honest. How many times have we cringed at the village idiot being interviewed outside Eastlands on SSN?

I still maintain that the ratio of deluded to realistic fans is a lot far higher in the North East though.

Looking at some of the responses on here, I'd have to agree that Liverpool with their "istree" and "it's gonna be our year" are looking the favourites.

newenglandblue said:
First time caller so please bare with me

Deluded? That has to be us, but only because of what we have been through.
I have followed city for 30 years and the 2 best players i have seen are , Cantona and most of all Scholes. that is really difficult to understand for a proud blue, but you have to recognise good football
Now is a time where we need to be humble - i could never envisage a Gareth Barry ever playing for us yet a read posts that he is crap!
City are now good(soon to be great) - it is how we deal with that which will shape our club ,not the riches, in the same way that how we dealt with how we were shit - unlike the newcastles and leeeds.
We were decent on against Liverpool, but the game against Spurs says how far we have come. Getting a result there is harder than beating a mediocre team at home.
As for the Given thing, good keeper, better than anyone in the league bar Reina and Hart, Tough for him but we should do the right thing and try anf keep him.

cantona........ are you avin a laugh...

most over-rated player ever...what did he evr do on the world stage...

i've gotta admit down where i live in plymouth there arent many blues but i went to the pub last weekend to watch the slimy scum play the arse and i was amazed how many scouse idiots there were down here . but i gotta admit i was glad to wear my city shirt that time absolute idiots

newenglandblue said:
First time caller so please bare with me

Deluded? That has to be us, but only because of what we have been through.
I have followed city for 30 years and the 2 best players i have seen are , Cantona and most of all Scholes. that is really difficult to understand for a proud blue, but you have to recognise good football
Now is a time where we need to be humble - i could never envisage a Gareth Barry ever playing for us yet a read posts that he is crap!
City are now good(soon to be great) - it is how we deal with that which will shape our club ,not the riches, in the same way that how we dealt with how we were shit - unlike the newcastles and leeeds.
We were decent on against Liverpool, but the game against Spurs says how far we have come. Getting a result there is harder than beating a mediocre team at home.
As for the Given thing, good keeper, better than anyone in the league bar Reina and Hart, Tough for him but we should do the right thing and try anf keep him.

hahahahahahaha

Bye gloryhunter.

Arsenal by miles, their fans think they're the harlem globe trotters. If I wanted to spend all my spare time watching a ball being passed sideways, then I'd follow rugby. Arsenal think they have a God given right to be in the top 3, but they haven't won anything for years. Their fans are completely infected with a snobbery that makes them think they are better than everybody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.