Which team do you have an irrational hatred of?

Newcastle, Bolton, Blackburn, in fact any club that fat **** Allardyce has worked at.

Southampton, Pompey, West Ham, Spuds and any club Twitcher has worked at and managed.

John Wayne said:
Most of these seem to be rational.

Anyway, two of mine are the Indian cricket team and Everton.
I can understand your first one....John Wayne never took any shit off the indians!! did he!?! Now that gets me thinking!.........

Hmmmm Maybe I could invent some new toilet paper and call it "John Wayne Toilet Paper!!"

Gets coat and leaves following terrible attempt at a joke!

I do not like Bolton one bit. whilst I fully understand that the premiership is the golden goose and that staying in it is paramount, their style of football is horrid and I cannot abide watching it.

Individually BFS is a complete and utter gobsh1te - made worse by his involvement with the above.

Ultimately though 'kin Lincoln City.......dont ask me why I hate them. They had the chance to move up my hatred table 10 years ago. Instead I had to endure an arduous journey on a Wednesday afternoon, losing a days pay to watch them beat us 2-1.

Ipshite Town . Anyone there that night back in May 2001 will remember that feckin banner at the end of the game . Cunts . Too the people saggin off ALL Celtic supporters on here . Dont Tar the majority for the actions of a few . My missus and her family are all mad Celtic and City Supporters from Maryhill and the hate the ra with a passion . Been in Bairds bar on many occasions and always had a great welcome with my City top on . What suprised me the most though was the hated they have for Manure ! By the way , still have`nt found the right time yet to tell em i support Rangers !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.