Which team has the worst scumbags as fans?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Cardiff, for me.
jeeez went there in that cup game when curle missed his pen on walking out with about 7k city fans there was one cardiff fan trying to get to us all ''real nutter'' oh and remember how they slapped there heads what was all that about

marco said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Cardiff, for me.
jeeez went there in that cup game when curle missed his pen on walking out with about 7k city fans there was one cardiff fan trying to get to us all ''real nutter'' oh and remember how they slapped there heads what was all that about
My wife who's American got spat at for having a Manchester accent! at that game.

LCBblue said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Millwall(2001)
Stoke(1998)
The Shite, cos they support the shite!!
Similar to me mate

dont think ive ever been so scared in my life(the stoke game) the stoke fans were going mental outside the ground,bricks flying everywhere,no police to be seen, our coach was a right mess

Oh almost forgot, PSG. All they wanted was a fight. One little argument and half of their support comes running towards 111.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.