Which team has the worst scumbags as fans?

I've been attending football matches, home and away, for nearly 40 years and the only time I have been scared was the last time Birmingham City played us at CoMS. As I walked away from the ground toward the ASDA traffic lights the Birmingham City fans were throwing stones, trying to tear out the bushes along the railings and attacking our fans and the police. The police guided us across the road and down one of the side streets where I had to climb over a medium sized wall, with help from two of our fans who saw that I was struggling and turned back to help me.

I am always a little bit sad when I see any team being relegated but I cheered when they went down. Not looking forward to them coming here in April though.

Obviously some are much worse than others, but every team has them..................
as sadly evidenced by the thread about the Blue, Dave, who was knocked out yesterday and the separate thread from Blues who reckon any other Blue that politely asks for use of persistent, foul and abusive language to be toned down should be told "to get fucked".

I sat with some City fans yesterday; hard to keep your seat at a game like that but lads (aged about 20odd) in front of me noticed woman behind them was struggling to get out of seat (bad arthritis by look of her), so without drawing attention to the lady they kept sat down and asked same of lads in front who did likewise. No, one told anyone to fuck off and all gave it plenty of noise and enjoyed game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.