Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
I’m surprised the Arse has not been mentioned more. Since our take over they have been obsessive about us and have always been at the fore in trying to get us banned for whatever reason they can think of. As a fan base, the Arses, whilst critical of City and our ‘lack of history’ are (purposely) oblivious to their undisputed dishonest past.
I also have a dislike for Villa and their weird fan base, which is only likely to increase now that Slippy is at the helm.
But to answer the OP - it’s the rags first but the scousers are getting closer ;-)

Edit: How could I forget - and Leeds and Leeds and Leeds!

Growing up in the 90’s and 00’s - 100% United

Nowadays Liverpool and their feral fan base

They always had a feral fanbase tbf, I choose not to hate them just because between 92 and present I have been to anfield and had the coach I was on bricked, had fists swung at me at lime street and had to have some older scouse fans tell younger scrotes to fuck off when me and some mates were outnumbered and throughout that time they just registered as annoying cunts,

so them bricking the team bus and talking shite because they were competing against us recently isn't enough for me to care about the sad bastards, they have always been cunts and a cult of disillusion

Last edited:
I’m surprised the Arse has not been mentioned more. Since our take over they have been obsessive about us and have always been at the fore in trying to get us banned for whatever reason they can think of. As a fan base, the Arses, whilst critical of City and our ‘lack of history’ are (purposely) oblivious to their undisputed dishonest past.
I also have a dislike for Villa and their weird fan base, which is only likely to increase now that Slippy is at the helm.
But to answer the OP - it’s the rags first but the scousers are getting closer ;-)

I had arsenal 5th on my list earlier on the thread, but on reflection they only annoy me because of their recent sense of entitlement bred and encouraged by their fan tv shite and some myth that the graham era wasn't funded through dodgy money and they are paragons of virtue.

Added to that they couldn't get 18 thousand fans to highbury most of the 80s so I put them un the same clueless amnesiac gobshite fanbase as the geordies, not worth disliking

Last edited:
Thanks for the Boro replies !! Never realised they were such idiot fans. Another to add to the list of avoid. Adam Johnson learned his trade at Boro.

Stoke away is another that springs to mind during that time. They’d just finished building the Britannia and their moronic fans decided to chuck some left over building supplies at us, no fucks given who they might hit

Excluding the ‘usual suspects’, I have always had an irrational hatred of Luton Town. Three reasons for this. The first was the 6-2 Cup match that was called off with 20 minutes to play after Law scored all six, only to lose the replay.

The second was their arsehole of a chairman, in the 1980s, David Evans. He banned all visiting supporters from Kenilworth Road after Millwall fans ran amok. He was an obnoxious Tory MP about whom you could fill a book with his unguarded statements. He claimed that the Birmingham Six were guilty all along after they were cleared in the high court and had to pay substantial damages.

The third reason was David Pleat and that bloody dance on the pitch at Maine Road.

Excluding the ‘usual suspects’, I have always had an irrational hatred of Luton Town. Three reasons for this. The first was the 6-2 Cup match that was called off with 20 minutes to play after Law scored all six, only to lose the replay.

The second was their arsehole of a chairman, in the 1980s, David Evans. He banned all visiting supporters from Kenilworth Road after Millwall fans ran amok. He was an obnoxious Tory MP about whom you could fill a book with his unguarded statements. He claimed that the Birmingham Six were guilty all along after they were cleared in the high court and had to pay substantial damages.

The third reason was David Pleat and that bloody dance on the pitch at Maine Road.

Not irrational mate. Isn’t the ban where “We’re not really here” came from?

I forgot how much I hated the rags until the beginning of this season and the cretins all came out of the woodwork wanking themselves silly of signing Ronaldo. Their new found hope and arrogance was something to behold, grown men wearing replica shirts coming out of the woodwork. Fast forward 2 months later they have been crushed and another false dawn has been and gone. The hate is now rescinding back to pity and piss taking, find a rag and rip on them blues it’s a fucking great sport.
Correction - Their ANNUAL new found hope

Stoke away is another that springs to mind during that time. They’d just finished building the Britannia and their moronic fans decided to chuck some left over building supplies at us, no fucks given who they might hit
I saw a couple of women on the receiving end of those bricks that day.
Stoke will always be wankers iin my eyes

Utd for me. I get a lot of pleasure when they get beat. Gobshite, mardarse fans that are full of entitlement and arrogance.

Don't particularly like the fans of Liverpool, Everton, Aston Villa, Tottenham, Arsenal or Chelsea. Again, entitlement and arrogance seems to seep out of the pours of the vast majority of supporters I've had the misfortune of either engaging with or over hearing whilst at games or on holiday etc.

Stoke, Wigan and Middlesbrough are sides I don't like too much to a lesser degree.

Fans of Sunderland, Leicester and West Ham are the only sets of supporters I can actually say I've had a decent time with over the years of going to games.

Outside of England I don't have much time for either Rangers or Celtic. AC Milan, Real Madrid, Ajax and Bayern Munich too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.