Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
If I were in a room with Ferguson, Hitler and Pol Pot and had a revolver but only two bullets, who would I shoot?
Ferguson.
Twice.

I'd shoot the murdering bastards Hitler and Pol Pot.

After his "not in my lifetime" comment, I want the GPC to witness the shit show going on over at the swamp while we mop up everything before us: For a very, very long time!

I despise Utd, and everything about that club. However, over the last few years, my hatred for Liverpool has grown to such an extent that I think they’re my number one. I hate seeing Salah’s face after a goal (especially after one of his dives), Klopp’s teeth and the fact he is on almost every f’in advert on Sky’s football coverage over here. That f’in song. The 1000s of plastic Germans and Austrians who ‘support’ them and pack the Irish pubs in their replica shirts, usually leaving me as the only blue to fight our corner against a load of tits who’ve never even been to Merseyside. Did I mention that f’in song and the collective masturbation from commentators whenever we are subjected to another morbid rendition on TV?

Oh, and I hate that f’in song!

Anything that plays in red or has every been associated with anything that plays in red.

I despise Utd, and everything about that club. However, over the last few years, my hatred for Liverpool has grown to such an extent that I think they’re my number one. I hate seeing Salah’s face after a goal (especially after one of his dives), Klopp’s teeth and the fact he is on almost every f’in advert on Sky’s football coverage over here. That f’in song. The 1000s of plastic Germans and Austrians who ‘support’ them and pack the Irish pubs in their replica shirts, usually leaving me as the only blue to fight our corner against a load of tits who’ve never even been to Merseyside. Did I mention that f’in song and the collective masturbation from commentators whenever we are subjected to another morbid rendition on TV?

Oh, and I hate that f’in song!
Was at Anfield for league cup semi in both 81 and 83 (with Burnley). YNWA played over the PA before kick off at both games other than that kop largely silent and out sung by visiting fans in the Anfield Rd. Where the myth of Liverpool's magnificent support came from I'll never know. They got spoiled by success in the eighties and Anfield could be like a morgue. Same thing happened at Old Toilet in the noughties, yet we get slagged in the press for lack of atmosphere.

For me the #1 was always the Stretford Nonsense.

The 13-14 race really shot the dippers up my table of hatred and in recent years they may have actually been top for a while.

For some reason their 99 point winning season actually took the wind out of my sails of hatred for them - they clearly dropped to second for me last year and so remain.

Past the two red amalgamations of fuckery it is probably Bayern for loads of reasons. Their Der Spiegel shenanigans topmost. But generally the fucking hypocrisy of them (and to an extent Bundesliga honks) with all this "Ve hass ze fan ownership model in Germany and it iss zo superior to zose greedy Englanders."

Fuck them! A one club league where everybody must know their place and consent to yearly asset-stripping by the FC Ubermenschen.

The thing with other clubs I detest is it's predominantly just the behaviour of their fans which make me feel that way. With the rags and scousers it's everything. The boardroom, ex managers and players, present managers and players, every single thing about them. That puts the two red top shites well out on their own at the top with just a cig paper between them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.