Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Rags for over fifty years and until i pop my clogs , the Dippers are a temporary irritant , coach attacks , computer hacks , spitting has all heightened their relevance in the hate stakes , but once Klippety has left they will revert to being a pain in the arse a couple of times a season and inconsequential.
There Yank onwers will never back them finanicially so expect their next title win in or after 2051 , they might get lucky in a cup competitiion where they can afford to lose four or five games and still pick up a trophy , but over a season they havent got the bottle to win titles consistently.
Where as the Rags will always be lurking in the background , like it or not they will always be one of the top three sides in europe due to their finances and income which makes like last Saturday so much more enjoyable , battering the Rags should never be underestimated.

I hate the rags most too. But unlike the OP, it wasn't because of their success (which also coincided with our worst era) no, I wasn't jealous of that, a little envious yes, (as I was envious of when Chelsea got taken over, wishing it could have been us ... but I didn't hate them for it)

My hatred came from their totally classless, and sneeringly, arrogant mocking way of 'enjoying' their success and our slide into the third division. Ironically, I didn't hate the dippers for their success prior to the rags. I actually admired it then.

That banner, is something I will never forget, and never forgive. That the club endorsed it made it ten times worse, as I saw it as complete disrespect towards MCFC, the club that had helped them out on more than one occasion in their past.

The other thing I hate about them (I am sure there are other reasons, but these are the main two) is the total hypocrisy in the whole 'right way', and 'utd way' they peddle. Either ignorant, or just disregarding the amount of sugar daddy investment, right back to their days as Newton Heath (the shame of my hometown) that they have benefitted from. Which got them, along with Sky TV deals to be able to spend more and buy more than any other club in the 90's ... and yet they say we buy titles etc.

So, for as much as I despise the dipper's behavior, both club and fans in recent seasons, it will always be the rags who I hate most.
Absolutely this. If a club is successful, for me it’s about how their fans behave with that success. The rags during the gpc era stooped to depths I’ve not seen before or since. They took more pleasure from our demise than their own success which tells you all you need to know. Hope the fuckers implode.

The worst:
Rag fans smug, arrogant tea-sipping fairweather plastic confused deluded idiots
Dipper fans allowed to get away with murder, wallow in self-pity, live in cardboard boxes, treat their club like a cult

Runners up:
Tarquin fans sticks up their rectums, spoilt rotten, snooty twunts brought down a peg when Wenger left
Spurs fans no self-awareness whatsoever, treat club like it's on some higher plane of existence while winning nothing
Villa fans appalling pasty-faced runts who live in shitholes, bottom of the Birmingham barrel
Leeds fans toothless heathen unshowered long-haired gimps in a 70s time warp when they were relevant

On the plus side:
Chelsea fans quite pleasant though patronizing; welcomed me into Stamford Bridge in the early 2000s bewildered and bemused as to why a Yank would follow City
West Ham fans kind, lovely, been through the wars, fine taste in both music (@BlueHammer85) and balding left backs
Norwich fans hilarious farmers who skewer rags at every opportunity while yo-yoing up and down the leagues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.