Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
There can only be one club despised more than any other, our repulsive rag neighbours. I never want them to even score never mind win a game. Everything and everyone connected to that club is fucking shit.

Liverpool are currently a pain in the arse and many of their fans seem to be pondlife, but if the team stopped winning so many games they’d just be another club again, I can’t say I always hate them.

Chelsea are similar, ok as long as we beat the fuckers.

I still hate Wigan and Middlesbrough too. And Stockport because it’s such a shithole populated mostly by violent, ignorant chavs.

I’ve just had this discussion with a blue workmate. For him the rags are top scum, partly because he married a scouser, but for me it’s the bin dipping bastards every time. Nana Bollo wasn’t into the football so liked to see City and the rags do well, but she absolutely hated scousers - “They’re thieves our Bollo. Thieves!” was one of her milder rants.

Other than that, Spurs for 1981. I was at both games and cried my fuqqing eyes out after the replay. I’m a bit conflicted about this as I got to meet Steve Perryman on a couple of occasions and he‘s a total gent.

Chelsea - lived near the Bridge on my first year at Uni. Arrogant mockney racist qnuts then, same 30 years later.

Birmingham City - cocks.

I hate the following teams strictly in the following order:

1. The plastic red fuckers
2. The other plastic red fuckers

Let me know if any questions.

It was always United first…

But Liverpool have somehow managed in recent years to assemble something of a galacticos of utter twats, that temporarily just about pips United to first place.

Milner, Robertson, Klopp, John Henry, the hackers, forwards who routinely dive, just to name a few. Meanwhile, you have Carragher all over Sky as a pundit whilst spitting at kids. The hacking, the bus wrecking, the weather complaints, the “it means more” - it never ends.

Their fans have always been like that. But somehow their whole club and associated people are now too.

the Scum, obviously.

But the classless gobby bin dipping red shite are fighting tooth, gob and nail to remove the scum out of their fucking perch in my hate priorities. The scouse cunts even got yours truly permanently banned from twitter on hatred speech basis, the crawling snowflakey racist victims.

West Ham fans kind, lovely, been through the wars, fine taste in both music (@BlueHammer85) and balding left backs

Dam right! There’s definitely some love between City and us Hammers throughout the years - hope that remains the case when we become the next dominant force in football!

as for the subject , I’ll go for…

1. Spurs
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Newcastle
5. Leeds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.