Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Just out of interest, why the hatred for Boro from quite a few fans.??.was it the mauling we got under Sven ?? Sunderland would be very much a second club for me..the posters on this forum are wonderul..the shit they gave the rags when we won the league was hilarious..the barcodes have had nothing positive say about us, but given the takeover they seem very quiet regards investment from owners, and I hope they get relegated !!..Boro..just a nothing club in my eyes.

Be when the cunts charged through our family enclosure, no need for that. Got as far as the Kippax concourse

Just out of interest, why the hatred for Boro from quite a few fans.??.was it the mauling we got under Sven ?? Sunderland would be very much a second club for me..the posters on this forum are wonderul..the shit they gave the rags when we won the league was hilarious..the barcodes have had nothing positive say about us, but given the takeover they seem very quiet regards investment from owners, and I hope they get relegated !!..Boro..just a nothing club in my eyes.

They turned up early 90s went marauding around the curry mile and claremont rd, with a particular attack on the clarnece pub, smacking anyone from kids to pensioners, they subsiquently spent most of the afternoon coining the kippax and trying to climb the barriers to scrap.

And during that period of late 80s early 90s they were one set of the biggest bellend fans to visit or go and visit, seemed to think starting a fight or twatting any fan of the opposite team was a natural pre-requisite.

Cunts for a long while is what the smoggies were

1st man United
2nd liverpool
3rd Spurs
4th bayern Munich
5th Chelsea (wouldn’t say hate but I enjoy when they lose)

Couldn’t care after this really

Change title to 'Apart from United and Liverpool, which teams do you dislike the most'.

Thanks for the Boro replies !! Never realised they were such idiot fans. Another to add to the list of avoid. Adam Johnson learned his trade at Boro.

As a kid watching the score updates on final score and then the classified results on grandstand, I always cheered for any team with ‘City’ in their name and booed amybwith ‘united’. I also cheered any northern/north midland team, if it wasnt already covered by the previous.

ah happy Saturday afternoons, just before Dukes of Hazzard/alias smith and jones at 5.35.

I wasn’t really aware of fan violence as a kid, but it seemed to be ‘everyone’ doing it. I liked Liverpool (northern, not a United), until I watched Heysel live… emlyn hughes or Phil Neal (iirc) appealing for calm. After that they joined the United as enemy number 1.

luton (southern, and relegated us) for a few years.

spurs - for 81, and the media love-in in the 80’s for them.

arsenal - only from when Wenger started spouting crap and they became annual 4th’s. Recovering now with Arteta at the helm. But now I know their brown envelope arrival in division 1… it’s still a bit sour

Villa - ‘istree wannabe boys

rangers - for smashing up my city

any others of the hateful 8/9

but it’s 100% united at the top - ungrateful, arrogant, manipulative, demeaning, hypocritical and corrupt

I forgot how much I hated the rags until the beginning of this season and the cretins all came out of the woodwork wanking themselves silly of signing Ronaldo. Their new found hope and arrogance was something to behold, grown men wearing replica shirts coming out of the woodwork. Fast forward 2 months later they have been crushed and another false dawn has been and gone. The hate is now rescinding back to pity and piss taking, find a rag and rip on them blues it’s a fucking great sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.