Votes: 342 22.8%
  • Rangers

Votes: 103 6.9%
  • Celtic

Votes: 195 13.0%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 130 8.7%

• Total voters
Need multiple options here! There’s several. Did vote dippers but seen Celtic so they got it. I may change it to Liverpool, or maybe United. I may pop on and rotate it daily, I’d hate any of them to think I hated another team more than them.
Did you miss the bit where it says you can pick up to 5 teams? I tried to pick Liverpool 5 times but apparently you can't, I'll change my vote tomorrow and pick them again.

Strange. I have always had a soft spot for the Mackems since they beat Leeds in the cup final in 73. This was reinforced in the early 90s when they got relegated at Maine Rd and their fans were class. Most of all their winding up of the rags in 2012 as we snatched the title. Would say Sunderland, West Ham and Hearts are the three clubs we have a good relationship with, my shit list is Liverpool, United,Spurs and in Scotland Celtic.
Shit list dippers, rags, hearts and Spurs. Couldn't give a fuck about Celtic or rangers tbh. City, Drogheda, Hibs, Inverness, Wimbledon.

Shit list dippers, rags, hearts and Spurs. Couldn't give a fuck about Celtic or rangers tbh. City, Drogheda, Hibs, Inverness, Wimbledon.
Inverness?
Wtf did Inverness do?

or is that last list those you don’t dislike?
I’m propa confused.

rags by a country mile.
dippers are a recent 2nd place hatred due to the last few seasons but when we were shit and those 2 were playing each other it was always the rags I wanted to lose. Their disgusting fans taking the piss constantly, the piss take clock at the swamp. The not in my lifetime, the losing at home to relegation rivals of ours when they had the league sewn up. Total scum.

Strange. I have always had a soft spot for the Mackems since they beat Leeds in the cup final in 73. This was reinforced in the early 90s when they got relegated at Maine Rd and their fans were class. Most of all their winding up of the rags in 2012 as we snatched the title. Would say Sunderland, West Ham and Hearts are the three clubs we have a good relationship with, my shit list is Liverpool, United,Spurs and in Scotland Celtic.

Try living amongst them, you'll soon change your mind. Some of them are great and I have a few good friends who are fron Sunderland and I would do anything for them. Most are off the scale the other way and are horrible and their accents are lifting.

Try living amongst them, you'll soon change your mind. Some of them are great and I have a few good friends who are fron Sunderland and I would do anything for them. Most are off the scale the other way and are horrible and their accents are lifting.
They were sound at Wembley as far as I could see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.