Which teams other than THEM do you dislike?

moorsideblue said:
waspish said:
I'm sorry your the worst sort of rag! Grew in the 90's your dads a city fan but you decided to follow the rags! Because they were winning everything and you probably didn't won't the piss taking out of you! Or well always said city picks you!

why are u even on this forum rivaldo? fuck off back to sad cafe

He seems decent enough. We can't harp on about the sad cafe-dwellers being belligerent cunts with newtonheathdave and then slag off reasonable-ish rival fans who aren't on a WUM on here.

Arsenal. Try to say they're the best footballing side in the world but they haven't played wonderful football since the invincibles

Diving cheats of RVP, Fabregas, Eboue are a right put off, and it's annoying to see that Walcott is England's saviour every season.

They always harp on about not spending, yet they have spent 600m more on wages than any of the chasing pack for fourth over the premiership years.

West Ham as well, singing about blowing bubbles is about as soft as you can get.

Liverpool as well, with all that victim card bollocks. Pathetic fans

stony said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
Not surprised to see us there (though you should know that if this thread was done on a Spurs forum City wouldnt feature-unless they came on here alot for all the Spurs bashing and threads)

It took me thirty seconds to find this on glory glory

Silva injured and out of tomorrow's big match. Arsenal-City. Thankfully we play at the same time so I won't have to torture myself with it.

I don't think there's a bigger collection of cunts out there. And I haven't even started on their fans.
Yes, I'm talking about both clubs. They both disgust me in many ways, some similar, some different.

hmm, touche, I dont post on glory glory see. most Spurs fans just hate Arsenal and then United when they come after our players but's that's pretty much it

Viva Rivaldo said:
waspish said:
I'm sorry your the worst sort of rag! Grew in the 90's your dads a city fan but you decided to follow the rags! Because they were winning everything and you probably didn't won't the piss taking out of you! Or well always said city picks you!

Don't be sorry - I'm not.

I didn't "decide" to follow them, as if one day I weighed up the pros and cons of supporting different teams around my area. You know that's not how it works.

As for not wanting the piss taken out of me...I just told you, my dad's a city fan. He took the piss mercilessly.

So your dad never took you to a game? Or sat you down in front of the tv to watch city?

Stoke
Tottenham
Blackburn
Liverpool (and the majority of its fans)
Newcastle (and the majority of its fans)

I don't hate Stockport County, but I fucking hate its fans; "City are shit, United are worse, you always put County first". Fuck off, just because you support a shit team, it doesn't mean you're better supporters.

And any team that Sam Allardyce or Harry Redknapp manage. One of them is an absolute wanker, and the other plays shit football.

Tottscum - A giant cock on their stadium and 30,000 cocks in it.
Everton - Every time Cahill gets called away for us that boggly eyed twat starts moaning.
Red Filth - 'nuff said.

southern muppet said:
moorsideblue said:
why are u even on this forum rivaldo? fuck off back to sad cafe

He seems decent enough. We can't harp on about the sad cafe-dwellers being belligerent cunts with newtonheathdave and then slag off reasonable-ish rival fans who aren't on a WUM on here.

ur name ses it all mate ;) haha oj

forgot about Wigan from my previous list. Hate them purely because of Dave Whelan and his obsession with Baconface and also because he sticks his nose into the business of other clubs. Would love them bastards to get relegated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.