Which teams other than THEM do you dislike?

codespyder said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
Why do you all hate Everton though you us and them have all lived in the shadows of our neighbours for years and they're still not doing that well, they're a hard working team good managers and some decent players and a good manager, it's not like they're a threat what's the problem

I don't particularly trust a team managed by a man who looks a lizard and moans like a pregnant cow.

okay right, so you dislike Eveton because of the manager's apperance? okay......................

FC Scummers .. self riteous , hypocritical twunts who still all go to OT ... lying bastards

Spurs fan in peace said:
codespyder said:
I don't particularly trust a team managed by a man who looks a lizard and moans like a pregnant cow.

okay right, so you dislike Eveton because of the manager's apperance? okay......................

And because he moans about City whenever he has the chance. Read on, son...

Like the Scoville scale measures the hotness of chillis the 'Merson scale' (MS)can be applied to the level of bitterness towards our change of fortunes. My dislike towards these clubs is in direct correlation to this scale

In reverse order

5. Newcastle (6.7 on the MS) Using the De Jong tackle as a poorly veiled excuse to spew their bile

4. Arsenal (7.2 MS) Their bitterness came forth when they managed to beat a 10 man City over 86 minutes. Always pontificating about the right way to run a club even though they have used the Champions League money they have plundered to pay for their new stadium

3. Liverpool (8.3 MS) Constantly bleat about history, whilst convenietly omitting the less savoury aspect of their 'history' - like when their fans murdered scores of Juventus fans in 1985. This mark has the capacity to increase

2. Spurs (8.9 MS) This mark has the capacity to go down - if they finish top 4 alongside us. This bitterness does not run very deep and will pass in my view

1. Everton (9.6 MS) It is hard to see anyone dislodging this lot in the foreseeable future. They wander round in a trance like state constantly repeating the same word over and over - 'classless'. Their condition is pathalogical and incurable. Only relegation could offer some relief

Spurs fan in peace said:
Not surprised to see us there (though you should know that if this thread was done on a Spurs forum City wouldnt feature-unless they came on here alot for all the Spurs bashing and threads)

It took me thirty seconds to find this on glory glory

Silva injured and out of tomorrow's big match. Arsenal-City. Thankfully we play at the same time so I won't have to torture myself with it.

I don't think there's a bigger collection of cunts out there. And I haven't even started on their fans.
Yes, I'm talking about both clubs. They both disgust me in many ways, some similar, some different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.