which two restaurants in manchester

Been twice to Rosso and have been desperate to hate it each time given the connections but have to say on both occasions it has been excellent.

San Carlo, although up its own arse, is better though.

Koh Samui, not been in there for a while, but used to be great Thai food.

San Carlo, for all its hype, you still get good food in there.

Looking for somewhere nice for me & the Mrs to go for a meal when we stay over in a few weeks. Think I'll give Alberts a miss though as I really don't like the idea of licking dogs bollocks.

r.soleofsalford said:
1. Australasia went in on saturday to celebrate my daughters engagement. the best meal i`ve had in a good while. bit price but well worth a visit. had the wagyu fillet which is the australian version of japanese kobi beef.
2. aways like alberts shed. the rib eye is better than the dogs bollocks and they take some licking

I would have to think long and hard before spending £60 on what is a fancy steak.

Good luck to your daughter

four of us went for a meal to gaucho restaurant last night, what an absolute disaster.

we had the starter which was unbelievably small, then waited over an hour for the rib eye, then waited a further 10 minutes for the chips and another 10 for the bearnaise sauce. we called the manager over 3 times, in the end told him were walking and not paying for anything.

enjoyed the 3 bottles of wine but i wont be going there again.

be warned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.