Which Utd players do you HATE !!!!

Van Der Sar-Nani's 'goal' gets chalked off against Spurs (initially of course), Van Der Sar finds it appropriate to run the length of the field to complain to the lino.

Evra-Dirty fucking bastard, if he didn't play for United he'd get 5 red cards a season.

Vidic-See Evra.

Ferdinand-Smackhead camel gobbed twat. Hope he gets 'merked' on Wednesday and Tevez proves once and for all he's finished.

Brown-Retires from international football, because England is desperate for you.

Owen-Everton fan, suddenly loves Liverpool, suddenly loves United, do me a favour.

Giggs-Probably in line for another few awards he doesn't deserve.

Park-Poor man's Sun Jihai.

Hernandez-If your nickname is as shit as 'the little pea' don't put it on your shirt.

Nani-Is not one of the best players in the world, is a moaning, cheating little prick.

Scholes-One of the dirtiest bastards going, but for some reason it's funny to the media and plastic football fans.

Fletcher-I shed a few tears when he missed the CHampions League final, tears of laughter. Remember the derby in November '08 with SWP? Karma at it's finest.

Evans-Like Vidic, but quite shit.

Macheda-Just because Martin Tyler screams your name once it doesn't make you any good.

Bebe-About as good as me, just on much more money.

Rooney-Filthy scouse twat and a despicable human being. 'Once a blue always a blue' actually means something at our club. SIck of hearing how amazing he is just because he's English. Give me Tevez any day.

Neville-Smug, arrogant, rent a quote, gobby, sock sucking arse kissing boot licking moron, despite not even playing anymore. One of the luckiest footballers in history surely along with Beckham, who is a thick, arrogant, cockney media whore who has been to Old Trafford once in the last 7 years, typical rag.

Ferguson-The jelly is in the fridge, the ice cream in the freezer, the bouncy castle in the garage and the strippers and cocaine have been ordered.

strongbowholic said:
Julie said:
Don't hate any human beings myself, especially not a bunch of people merely because they play for a rival football team, hate seems a silly word to me, i dislike anyone who plays for them for the simple reason i support a direct rival of them hence ill love anything in blue and dislike anything in red, but i certainly wont go around wishing death and such and such on a bunch of people just for running around in a different coloured football shirt, i like to think im above such immaturity.

-- Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 pm --
Rag

Nope just more mature than you id say, there is a world beyond football after all, if its footballers you hate so very much id worry how you react to people directly hurting you in the real world, thats the only time id hate anyone, why would i want to hate a bunch of people kicking a ball about in a different colour shirt? its something a child does not an adult.

Julie said:
Don't hate any human beings myself, especially not a bunch of people merely because they play for a rival football team, hate seems a silly word to me, i dislike anyone who plays for them for the simple reason i support a direct rival of them hence ill love anything in blue and dislike anything in red, but i certainly wont go around wishing death and such and such on a bunch of people just for running around in a different coloured football shirt, i like to think im above such immaturity.

-- Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 pm --
hippy_chic_peace_bracelet.jpg

Maybe its a women thing then guys are far more volatile i suppose, sorry if not hating rival footballers makes me a lesser fan or something, im a lover not a fighter.

Julie said:
strongbowholic said:

Nope just more mature than you id say, there is a world beyond football after all, if its footballers you hate so very much id worry how you react to people directly hurting you in the real world, thats the only time id hate anyone, why would i want to hate a bunch of people kicking a ball about in a different colour shirt? its something a child does not an adult.

33682.jpg

Julie said:
strongbowholic said:

Sorry about that. It's tradition to call a poster 'rag' - usually sarcastically, jokingly and not actually meaning it, mainly for comic effect - when they make a post such as yours.

I'll leave you to it flower.

didactic said:
Julie said:

33682.jpg

How rude, im much more attractive than that, and my boobs are bigger.

Obviously all of them, however i reserve a special bank of hatred for Neville, Nani, Evra and Fletcher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.