Which Utd players do you HATE !!!!

southern muppet said:
Of the present lot only really Gary Neville.

Past -

Keane (though a lot less since his retirement)

Crerand (even though him as a player was before my time, he's just THAT much of sycophantic twat, ditto Mickey Thomas)

Ronaldo - epitomised them when he was there, like Nani also does now - but is just too comparatively shit to bother me.

Rooney - redeemed himself a bit, lol. Still don't want him here after reflecting on it though. Fuck him.

Defo my list , too, to which please add

Micky fookin swindler Thomas... a tw@t of the first water, even if his is my countryman

i loathe everyone and anyone who has donned that red shit-sack.

but over the last few years i have a special hatred for Van De Sar.

It prob would have been a lot easier on the keyboard if the question was asked which utd players do you like!

Julie said:
Don't hate any human beings myself, especially not a bunch of people merely because they play for a rival football team, hate seems a silly word to me, i dislike anyone who plays for them for the simple reason i support a direct rival of them hence ill love anything in blue and dislike anything in red, but i certainly wont go around wishing death and such and such on a bunch of people just for running around in a different coloured football shirt, i like to think im above such immaturity.

-- Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 pm --
That has to be the most innapropriate and weird post on any football forum ever...

Evra-arrogant little shit who think's he's the dogs.Utter Twat.
Rooney-fat,scouse badge-kissing piss taking turncoat.
Macheda-another arrogant,strutting little prick who's done absolutely fuck all to desrve the hype.Typical rag "kid."

Wio-brap brap pretend "merking" pink Bentley driving nobhead that thinks he's p Diddy...prick.

And slug-on-his-top lip Neville....a characterless,bland twat who personifies everything you hate about the rags....the sort that hid smirking at you behind the school bully,followed his instruction to the letter,and was never on his own 'cos he knew he'd get smashed all over the yard....always had a lot to say,but ALWAYS backed the "winner...."

Biggest tosser ever in a rag shirt.And that's up against some big competition.

neville obviously. i actually quite like van der sar but during derby day i give him as much stick as i can.

Of the present mob, not that many. There's the obvious one and I suppose the granny-shagger. Oh, and Wio. Never really minded Giggs and Scholes; the media wankfest over Giggs is a bit vomit-inducing, but I guess you can't blame him for that. And Scholes tends not to shout his mouth off too much and just gets on with playing. The rest of them aren't really there long enough to have any vicious hatred towards them. Won't be inviting them for drinky-poos any time soon though!

Neville, evra, plug, Fletcher, nani and Rooney. The rest I just dislike.

all of 'em

cos they all represent that absolute joke of a club

all wearing the same horrible rag shirt as glorified thugs like buchan, keane and cuntona

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.