Which You tubers (if any) do you follow?

After 5 years, we recently passed the 1000 subscriber mark for our holiday channel.
91% of channels don't make it this far so I'm really pleased with this.

We do it for fun (and try to be informative) talking about the places we've been as a family, but as a nice little bonus, we've pulled in over $50 for our first month in ad revenue.

I can see how channels with 10K, 100K or 1M+ subscribers can make a ton of money.

After 5 years, we recently passed the 1000 subscriber mark for our holiday channel.

We do it for fun (and try to be informative) talking about the places we've been as a family, but as a nice little bonus, we've pulled in over $50 for our first month in ad revenue.

I can see how channels with 10K, 100K or 1M+ subscribers can make a ton of money.
Nice. I've made one or two videos for various things, but I've never had the guts to actually talk to the camera in public.

I'm considering doing a learn English channel, because that's my job and I'm currently doing a masters in digital education, so it'd fit nicely. But then I also live abroad, which would make for some nice content.

Anyway, post a link.

Get the link on Rob. I'll have a watch and subscribe.

Nice. I've made one or two videos for various things, but I've never had the guts to actually talk to the camera in public.

I'm considering doing a learn English channel, because that's my job and I'm currently doing a masters in digital education, so it'd fit nicely. But then I also live abroad, which would make for some nice content.

Anyway, post a link.

Get the link on Rob. I'll have a watch and subscribe.
Cheers.

I think it's called Fatman abroad...

I could be wrong though...
Not a bad title that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.