Which You tubers (if any) do you follow?

Nice. I've made one or two videos for various things, but I've never had the guts to actually talk to the camera in public.

I'm considering doing a learn English channel, because that's my job and I'm currently doing a masters in digital education, so it'd fit nicely. But then I also live abroad, which would make for some nice content.

Anyway, post a link.

p442551_b_v8_aa.jpg

Just clicked on one video and straight into a bloody advert!

Will have a look later though as a few places on our to go list and a few years since we did Disney, so will be good to see what's changed.
That's the way it works, unfortunately (for the viewer).

There should only be a couple of short adds at the start and a couple more in the middle of the longer videos.

That's the way it works, unfortunately (for the viewer).

There should only be a couple of short adds at the start and a couple more in the middle of the longer videos.
My usual YouTube app has no ads, but I'd clicked the link which opens if in Chrome first. So you got a free advert from me so I won't feel as bad when I get no ads next time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.