Whiskey nose revange against Preston.

dw7 said:
fair play to him i'd say he's sticking up for his SON who was sacked

i guess its better for them to play in United's reserves than in preston as long as you can revange your son. BTW, they had only two more games to play anyway.

C1TY4LIFE said:
dw7 said:

This
are you saying he was wrongly sacked? if so then perhaps you're right. But he deserved the sacking so it is purely sour grapes by the twat.

dw7 said:

No, that's personal. The football club he works for in a professional capacity have now allowed their manager to act as their representative in a manner that has suited him , personally. That has impacted Preston and reflects on his club , the name of which I shall not type.

That's me acting personally , or petty. Just like Whisky Nose.

Disgraceful.

auction294 said:
dw7 said:

No, that's personal. The football club he works for in a professional capacity have now allowed their manager to act as their representative in a manner that has suited him , personally. That has impacted Preston and reflects on his club , the name of which I shall not type.

That's me acting personally , or petty. Just like Whisky Nose.

Disgraceful.

just goes to show how much power he has at ot to be able to snap his fingers and do something like that so quick and the board not to question it 1 bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.