Whiskey nose revange against Preston.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Bjorn said:
Hypothetical question:

If Roberto Mancini dominated English football for the next 20 years and overtook United and became one of the biggest clubs in football would you excuse behaviour like that at Preston? of course you would, and you are a liar if you say otherwise. Which was my original point, all fans would be the exact same in that situation- allegiance
Real answer:

No they wouldn't. Rags have been programmed over the years to accept anything the club do or say as being right, regardless of the logic, morality or even the evidence of their own eyes. They were right to get rid of Tevez, the Glazer debt situation doesn't affect us, etc. The Press dept at the Swamp is like something out of 1984, constantly reinventing "truths".

I'd like to think most (if not all) City fans would be embarrassed at this petty, vindictive sort of behaviour.

Exactly. If anything, the fact that Ferguson has been at the top for so long makes this sort of behaviour even more pathetic.

Good luck getting another job any time soon Darren, if this is what happens when a club dares to relieve you of your duties.

alright chaps, a very pissed off Preston fan here. somebody posted a link to this thread on our forum so thought id have a look and see what you were saying.

what an absolutely petulant, childish, unethical and sad man fergie snr is!! i can tell you that we are fuming over his reaction towards us. Darren has won 5 out of 22 league games this season for us.....pathetic return. we are 5 points adrift at bottom of the league and need 10 wins at least from the next 23 games to stay up or face relegation and possible closure. how the hell can he expect his son to still warrant employment?? the players he has recalled were all in our starting 11 and playing week in week out so to recall them is purely in spite and to take revenge on us and watch us suffer (which we definately will due to our squad being minute in size). to add insult to injury stoke are recalling their two players which i wouldnt be suprised if fergie has been on the phone to him either!

basically its war on fergie now! he thinks he can swan around the footballing world and do what he wants to whoever he wants and get away with it because he is alex ferguson and manchester united!!! well fuck off fergie u stuck up prick, there are bigger clubs than yours around, there are bigger people than you around and deep down i think you know this and this is what grinds on you to make you try to look the "big man".

to the guy on here who suggested sending us some of your young prodigies..... our arms are wide open for whatever help we can get right now, seems that the fergie household is hell bent on bringing our famous club to its knees!!

pnegaz said:
alright chaps, a very pissed off Preston fan here. somebody posted a link to this thread on our forum so thought id have a look and see what you were saying.

what an absolutely petulant, childish, unethical and sad man fergie snr is!! i can tell you that we are fuming over his reaction towards us. Darren has won 5 out of 22 league games this season for us.....pathetic return. we are 5 points adrift at bottom of the league and need 10 wins at least from the next 23 games to stay up or face relegation and possible closure. how the hell can he expect his son to still warrant employment?? the players he has recalled were all in our starting 11 and playing week in week out so to recall them is purely in spite and to take revenge on us and watch us suffer (which we definately will due to our squad being minute in size). to add insult to injury stoke are recalling their two players which i wouldnt be suprised if fergie has been on the phone to him either!

basically its war on fergie now! he thinks he can swan around the footballing world and do what he wants to whoever he wants and get away with it because he is alex ferguson and manchester united!!! well fuck off fergie u stuck up prick, there are bigger clubs than yours around, there are bigger people than you around and deep down i think you know this and this is what grinds on you to make you try to look the "big man".

to the guy on here who suggested sending us some of your young prodigies..... our arms are wide open for whatever help we can get right now, seems that the fergie household is hell bent on bringing our famous club to its knees!!

Is it true he was brought in as a backer said so otherwise you would go into administration?

On a side note Cook should be phoning PNE and asking what they need as it would be superb PR and fuck the shite off no end.

Ferguson is a disgusting despicable human being, and i can't believe that this bitter old man has been allowed to get away with this. Immature petulance springs to mind and the fact that he's been knighted adds insult to injury.

Preston and their fans have every right to be appalled

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.