Whiskey nose revange against Preston.

Much as I agree with the sentiments on this thread about this pissed-up low-life, I can't help thinking that if you dance with the devil, sooner or later, you'll pay the price!

They can't argue that they didn't know the man was a **** - the whole world knew it, all he's done is prove it again!

I am sick to death of Ferguson’s attitude to the rest of the footballing world. Nepotism and selfishness - he keeps whining on about giving young managers a chance. He whinged like fuck about Fat Sam getting the bullet, as if it was a personal affront. If the manager is not doing his job, he will get sacked. If Whisky-bollocks has a left-back who isn’t good enough, he gets rid of him.
The fact is, Purple-nose wasn’t at all bothered when Alan Irvine was sacked by Preston because it meant his little lad had a new job. Exactly the same as when Big Ron Atkinson was sacked from United.
The fucking hypocrite!

For everyone agreeing with his actions, are you suggesting that he's right to put the growth of his youngsters on the backburner whilst he spites Preston for sacking his son?

I don't care what manager it is, you put the welfare of your players first... I'm sure they'd rather be playing first team football and learning there than sat in the reserves league.

They obviously made a massive difference...not

It's like us loaning out Logan and etuhu. I don't think anyone would notice if they didn't come back.

how this bullying, classless pisscan ever got knighted is beyond me.

can you ever imagine the late , great Sir Bobby Robson ever acting like this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.