Whitley: 'I was in Tears as I Left Man City'

stoldens said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Shouldn't have pissed it all up the wall then should he the useless fucking twat

Props to Keegan for binning the cnut

He had a problem, and he always put 100% in why do some fans have to have a go at anyone they can!

Problem my arse, he was just a pisspot twat. Him being a pisspot and not only that but influencing other players into behaving like he did makes him partly responsible for why we were so shit and why blues like yourself and I suffered so fucking badly. We'd all like to sack all our responsibilities off and go on the piss but you just can't do that, can you? I could do it right now, I could go on the piss tonite and not turn in to work tomorrow, would that mean I had a problem? No, it would just mean that I'm a dick

As for him putting in 100%, well putting in 100% 90 minutes a week isn't fucking good enough when your pissing it up the wall the rest of the time. The gut completely took the piss out of the fans and the club, I can't believe people make excuses for guys like this

The Fat el Hombre said:
stoldens said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Shouldn't have pissed it all up the wall then should he the useless fucking twat

He had a problem, and he always put 100% in why do some fans have to have a go at anyone they can!

Problem my arse, he was just a pisspot twat. Him being a pisspot and not only that but influencing other players into behaving like he did makes him partly responsible for why we were so shit and why blues like yourself and I suffered so fucking badly. We'd all like to sack all our responsibilities off and go on the piss but you just can't do that, can you? I could do it right now, I could go on the piss tonite and not turn in to work tomorrow, would that mean I had a problem? No, it would just mean that I'm a dick

As for him putting in 100%, well putting in 100% 90 minutes a week isn't fucking good enough when your pissing it up the wall the rest of the time. The gut completely took the piss out of the fans and the club, I can't believe people make excuses for guys like this

I don't think the drinking culture was down to him, as we know, arsenal did it, the wimbledon did it. It was just one of them things, and if we were winning, you'd over look it.

It wasn't just him who was drinking at the club, am i'm dam well sure he didn't twist anyones arm, to get them to do it.

If you went out and had a drink and didn't turn in, you'd probably ring in sick and that would be that.

The Fat el Hombre said:
stoldens said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Complete bollocks, I "sack off my resposibilities and go out on the piss" all the time and have for many years, actually you will find if you do it to a high enough degree you wont have to phone in sick the next day as you will still be bollocksed. Its just a question of putting in the hours and correct preparation.

HAHA it makes me laugh now, thinking that this was the team i fell in love with the Whitleys, Brightwells, Wiekens, Roslers etc and thinking what the f*ck have i got myself into!

i remember one of Whitleys last games actually, playing for the reserves, when i was only a kid so struggled to get to games from here and Chester were playing a Manchester City XI at the time we had just brought Vuoso (who i was incredibly excited about) so begged my mom a lift up there for me and my mate (blackburn fan) and convinced her she could do some shopping (easy!haha) so we get there into the ground, with 3 other city fans in the away end haha and only to find Whitley was the only senior player there!!...not even Vuoso!! good times!

stoldens said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

I would say it is because he got the opportunity many of us dream of (and what he dreamt of) and he fucked it up

Biggest gripe with jeff whitley was why him and paulo wanchop stood there with their mouths open while a collegue was violently assaulted by that tinker keane.To this day its a shameful episode that no city player on the day tried to rip his fuckin head off for that tackle. imagine we did that to one of theirs every one of them would be up for a fight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.