Whitley: 'I was in Tears as I Left Man City'

solley attwell said:
Biggest gripe with jeff whitley was why him and paulo wanchop stood there with their mouths open while a collegue was violently assaulted by that tinker keane.To this day its a shameful episode that no city player on the day tried to rip his fuckin head off for that tackle. imagine we did that to one of theirs every one of them would be up for a fight

Me too. Thats why i was happy when ned stepped in with nevillie against everton.

Clubber said:
solley attwell said:
Biggest gripe with jeff whitley was why him and paulo wanchop stood there with their mouths open while a collegue was violently assaulted by that tinker keane.To this day its a shameful episode that no city player on the day tried to rip his fuckin head off for that tackle. imagine we did that to one of theirs every one of them would be up for a fight

Me too. Thats why i was happy when ned stepped in with nevillie against everton.

Yea that was great. Micah stuck up for Shauny as well when delap kicked him, good to see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.