Whitney Houston dead

Another music legend in my eyes. Shame stars like her mj, Luther vandross have all died young.

pominoz said:
She could sing a bit and loved drugs, she did not cure cancer,get over yourselves ffs.

Whitney if you are 'up' there don't pay any attention to this fool.

You were my greatest love of all. All at once i knew you were my queen of the night, and that i would be saving all my love for you.

Now i am in heartbreak hotel.

Pominoz shame on you.

glen quagmire said:
pominoz said:
She could sing a bit and loved drugs, she did not cure cancer,get over yourselves ffs.

You were my greatest love of all. All at once i knew you were my queen of the night, and that i would be saving all my love for you.

Pominoz shame on you.

:-(

You'll get over it, another drugged fucked woman will pop her clogs soon enough.

pominoz said:
glen quagmire said:
pominoz said:

Pominoz shame on you.

:-(

You'll get over it, another drugged fucked woman will pop her clogs soon enough.

If i had a quid every time i heard that, i could swap them for a million dollar bill.
;-)

gutted, top blue. hadnt spoken much in the last few years but Ill always remember the scapes we used to get up to when we were kids. He was a right one he was.

RIP our kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.