Who’s gone in the summer?

Agüero ‘should’ leave? Absolute nonsense. Give the guy a break. He deserves the benefit of doubt for a 12 m extension
He deserves the benefit of doubt and a 12M contract extension for what? The last 12 months Aguero has hardly contributed anything of note. As good as he's been he's possibly a has been now and we cannot carry passengers who are almost constantly injured. If the club don't extend his contract then I'll lose no sleep over it.

What I don't want to see is Aguero sign a contract to be the shadow of his former self because he's past it. Better to go out at the top like Zabaleta Kompany and Silva did.

Can’t complain with that really. Would be sad about Aguero and Dinho going but they are getting on a bit
They're gonna have to go at some point and it's looking like this summer might be the right time, and whilst we've got the league in the bag they can go on a high, like Vinnie

Think of the testimonial or whatever you want to call it when Aguero, Ferna and David silva return to the etihad and put a team together to play their pals!

They're gonna have to go at some point and it's looking like this summer might be the right time, and whilst we've got the league in the bag they can go on a high, like Vinnie

Think of the testimonial or whatever you want to call it when Aguero, Ferna and David silva return to the etihad and put a team together to play their pals!
Yeah exactly, its never gonna be nice seeing them leave but sometimes they have to go and if we can properly replace them then it’ll be alright

Agüero ‘should’ leave? Absolute nonsense. Give the guy a break. He deserves the benefit of doubt for a 12 m extension
Totaly disagree, the guy has no chance starting now nevermind when our new CF signs in the Summer
4 months ago I would say Jesus out & Aguero 12 month deal coming on from the bench but playing cup games & start the odd League game but now he is a shadow of himself a player who can't do the hard yards without the ball
Watching Jesus work his arse off & chip in with goals massively outlays the love for Aguero, unfortunately I just dont see Sergio commanding that forward position anymore

I love him so no disrespect just being honest the guy is & always will be in my heart as Zaba is both heros

Pep has now set his stall out & major reason we are on this great run is not starting Aguero

2021-22 will be a new dynasty with Haaland leading the line & Gabby in support imo

Aguero, Fernandinio, Garcia, Angelino & Mendy all come to around £550.000 a week in wages, thats Haaland & pay rises for Kev & Sterling sorted

It also free' s up the foreign quota

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.