Who’s gone in the summer?

Agree that Raheem is going nowhere but...

...is stretching the truth more than a little.
Watch the season back on sky when it is on one of those one hour round ups so many games he turned from losses to draws and draws to wins
The last minute winner against Southampton for instance
My point is really I guess , he is having a blip and suddenly he is a target for the boo boys
Look how Stones turned it around he is class and will be back

Mendy - I love the guy but he's the most obvious one that should go. I doubt there would be any takers though. We might loan him out with us paying a huge chunk of his salary.

Mahrez - There will be a decent number of interested clubs, but if we're not bringing anyone in, I see no need to move him unless we're bringing in 2 players that have better quality. We do have an open non-HG spot after all.

Aguero - It will really depend on how he bounces back from his latest injuries and COVID. But if we can land Haaland, then maybe it's best we finally say goodbye to a legend.

Fernandinho - Not a lot will probably agree with me on this but I want to keep him at least for another year. There are really not that many DMs out there that are going to do a better job than him. Besides, Rodri is the main DM now, with Gundo able to do the job and we still have Doyle on stand-by.

Jesus - I'm a firm believer that he's just a few notches of confidence away from truly blowing up. No reason to sell him unless he's the one to demand it.

Laporte - Not if we're not getting Dias money back at least.
I agree re Laporte we need to manage him very carefully otherwise he maybe asking to go
However it looks like Pep is rotating the spots 3 for 2 which hopefully will be fine
I’m not sure how Ake fits in though unless injuries bite

Watch the season back on sky when it is on one of those one hour round ups so many games he turned from losses to draws and draws to wins
The last minute winner against Southampton for instance
My point is really I guess , he is having a blip and suddenly he is a target for the boo boys
Look how Stones turned it around he is class and will be back
Sterling was brilliant back then,but we havent seen that player on anything close to a consistent basis since.His chronic form,not a blip,is cause for concern.

The comparison with Stones isnt great either,he had his head up his arse and a series of niggling injuries.

Hopefully though,your prediction comes true (soon)

Sterling was brilliant back then,but we havent seen that player on anything close to a consistent basis since.His chronic form,not a blip,is cause for concern.

The comparison with Stones isnt great either,he had his head up his arse and a series of niggling injuries.

Hopefully though,your prediction comes true (soon)
Agreed he has been poor this season however he is like Stones in that he is a confidence player and some fans very quickly get on their own players back
How do you know he isn’t suffering with similar problems to Stones( I don’t by the way)
The comparison with Stones was really about how our own fans wrote him off and wanted rid
I believe Sterling deserves time and respect he has earned it in my opinion
Furthermore it is only this strange coved season as well he scored around 28 last year

Last edited:
in
messi free
wynaldon(sp) free
alaba free
haaland ?
out
the people who have already been listed above,

2 world class players , think wynaldon could do a great job for us as a pivot rodri back up, and haaland who may just be brilliant for us

with the people leaving we could end up winning the net spend cup as well as improving the squad.

There is a good possibility that Aguero and Dinho could be gone this Summer,and Garcia is gone but does anyone envisage any other notable names leaving the club ?

First team squad members who may go in my opinion

Angelino 15 to 20m
Mendy 20 -25m
Sandler 10-15m
Patrick Roberts 3-4m

Outside chance of going

Mahrez 35-40m
Jesus 50-60m

Outside outside chance of going

Laporte 65 - 70m I only mentioned him as it has been mentioned that he might not be happy not being first choice.
Sandler - 2m

Sandler - 2m
Fantasy numbers. Won’t get a penny for Mendy or Roberts. In fact we’ll have to pay off the former or subsidise his wages. Sandler fee will be about the level you suggested.
Might get £7-10m for Yangel Herrera. Leeds will take up their £10m option on Harrison and Benfica will take up their £8m option on Porro. Maybe £2m with an option/sell-on for Felix Nmecha. Perhaps a couple of ither lowish fees for EDS players and CFG players/permanent loanees.

Fantasy numbers. Won’t get a penny for Mendy or Roberts. In fact we’ll have to pay off the former or subsidise his wages. Sandler fee will be about the level you suggested.
Might get £7-10m for Yangel Herrera. Leeds will take up their £10m option on Harrison and Benfica will take up their £8m option on Porro. Maybe £2m with an option/sell-on for Felix Nmecha. Perhaps a couple of ither lowish fees for EDS players and CFG players/permanent loanees.

Or we could just try Herrera in that dinho role. Could save us a lot and from what I have seen he would fit in perfectly in the pl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.