Who’s gone in the summer?

Assuming Ake gets his fitness back I can't help feeling that we may lose Laporte,

Other than that I suspect Feny and Aguero will be the two to make way.

Assuming Ake gets his fitness back I can't help feeling that we may lose Laporte,

Other than that I suspect Feny and Aguero will be the two to make way.
Agree, and if we can get good money for Mahrez, I think he will go to.

Apart from possibly Aguero and Fernandinho ,up until now thought Meny and Mharez would be the other 2 to go. Now though the more I think about it the more I think Mahrez will stay and Jesus might be the one.
I'm a big Jesus fan but if we get Haaland then that leaves a role of Haaland back up or left wing false 9 position for Jesus ,but as well as him wanting and deserving to be first choice somewhere, think Torres will develop into that player for us. Plus Delap as a more direct Haaland covering player.

Mendy surely a cert if anyone is daft enough to want him.

Fernandinho and Aguero for me as well. Both relatively big earners but their contribution this season has been minimal.

I don’t want to lose him but Laporte might force his way out.

Sell Mahrez, Hes 30. What another 2/3 years left in the tank for him? If we can get 100million. Sell i say.

Sadly there is absolutely not a chance in hell we'll be getting anywhere near 100m for Mahrez, we'd be lucky if we got 40m. And that's on the back of his recent form.

Like it was mentioned previously, spending from European Leagues is going to be way down this summer and we're going to struggle to get rid of players we would actually like too - Mendy for example - for any decent money. Plus, we'll also probably have to contribute to their wages.

Think that might come into the thinking with Aguero and Fernan. Ordinarily, we might give them another season, but if they are the only chance we've got of clearing our wage bill and squad places to bring in additional players, then unfortunately, we might have to move them on.

I wish there was a transfer forum or something similar where we could discuss such topics
I've got a good idea for what to call the thread as well:-

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.