Who’s gone in the summer?

Bravo (although has helped us during the Centurion season in the Carabao Cup what agility he has had has gone since his lengthy injury last season, and we could do with better cover). Mendy (not going to see the best of him at City,). Cancelo (doesn't look like he is settled at the club or adapting to the league there is a slight chance that will improve).Stones/Ota (more likely to be Ota but Stones is in the last chance saloon). Silva. Ferny (possible but there might be one short term deal for him) and Sane

Last edited:
Outs:

Otamendi
Bravo
Mendy
D.Silva, Fernandinho (out of contract)
Sane (unfortunately)

£120M sales

Ederson, BACKUP GK, Carson

Walker, Cancelo, Stones, Laporte, E.Garcia, Koulibaly, Digne, Angelino

Zinchenko, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Rodri, Aouar, Mahrez, Sterling, Foden, Bernardo, NEW WINGER

Aguero, G.Jesus, L.Martinez

So something like:

Ederson
Walker Koulibaly Laporte Digne
De Bruyne Rodri Aouar
Bernardo Aguero Sterling

I am guessing maybe 2 or 3 out and 2 or 3 in.

There won't be a clear out, thats for sure.
Almost certainly there will be actually. Bravo, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Silva, Sane, Aguero (need to get his replacement in advance) alone need to be replaced. On top of that couple of underperforming players will go like Mendy and Mahrez. Thats already 7 players. Will be at least 5 in and out due to players' age and contract stuff.

So will be similar to 2017 summer.

If I were responsible I would make a serious change, we just don't look good and our defense is ridiculous. I don't think it's going to happen and it's a shame but in my opinion:
Out
Bravo
D.Silva
Dinho
Mendy
Zinc
Otamendi
Stones
Sane (unfortunately)
In:
2nd GK (not foreign)
Skriniar
Ruben Dias/Upamecano
A new WC LB (I really don't know who)
Fabian Ruiz
Sancho
L.Martinez (if kun leave)

Ederson
Walker
Laporte
Skriniar
New LB
Rodri
Ruiz/Bernardo
KDB
Sterling
Sancho
Kun /Martinez

I think we will see major changes in the summer to the squad and probably backroom staff as long as pep stays.

Out: Sane, Silva, Bravo, Otermendi,Stones, Mendy, Mahrez and I could see Jesus going if we can get Martinez.

In, Keeper, LB, CB(2), Left Winger, Right Winger, DMF, AM.

New assistant manager/ coach and I think we will say goodbye to Kiddo and the Goal Keeper coach.

Silva, Otamendi, sounds like maybe Fernandinho and Sane. Think that will be about it only other possibles are Angelino and Bravo but think they might stay.

If I were responsible I would make a serious change, we just don't look good and our defense is ridiculous. I don't think it's going to happen and it's a shame but in my opinion:
Out
Bravo
D.Silva
Dinho
Mendy
Zinc
Otamendi
Stones
Sane (unfortunately)
In:
2nd GK (not foreign)
Skriniar
Ruben Dias/Upamecano
Fabian Ruiz
Sancho

Ederson
Walker
Laporte
Skriniar
New LB
Rodri
Ruiz/Bernardo
KDB
Sterling
Sancho
Kun /Martinez
Zinchenko not going anywhere, neither is Stones because he is home grown.

Dont think Sancho will be coming, Mendy will also stay

Out
Bravo
D.Silva
Dinho
Mendy
Zinc
Otamendi
Stones
Sane (unfortunately)
In:
2nd GK (not foreign)
Skriniar
Ruben Dias/Upamecano
Fabian Ruiz
Sancho

Ederson
Walker
Laporte
Skriniar
New LB
Rodri
Ruiz/Bernardo
KDB
Sterling
Sancho
Kun /Martinez
Wont happen and would bet nothing like that has ever happened at a top level team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.