Who’s gone in the summer?

Otamendi, Stones, Mendy, Silva (contract) and Gundogan should be the ones to go. Bravo will be replaced with better back up GK.

For me Bravo, Otamendi, Mendy, Angelino, Fernandinho, Dave, Mahrez, Sane and Jesus.

Fernandinho's definitely worth keeping for another year and Jesus still has some room for development. I'm not sure there are that many better out there that we could buy.

Spot on but add gundogan to that list of sellings
I would but we would have no backup for Rodri. Gundo is fucking woeful at CM but he's still really good playing as pivot. Even this season, he's been good at that role. That's why I listed him just as a backup in the DM role. We need a new CM to rotate Kev, Bernardo and Foden. No elite team has just 3 CMs and I don't want to see Gundo playing as a #8 ever again.

We’ll strengthen as we always do, with one or two key additions and no great clear out. We’ll probably even give Fernandinho a new contract and see him continue as our best available centre half.

Bravo, Silva, Sane, Otamendi and Fernandinho.

There was talk about Fern getting an extension a few months ago. But thankfully that seems to have passed. Time for a proper rebuild.

I can't see us signing more than maybe 4 top players. So the likes of Gundogan and Mahrez will probably survive.

Bravo & david contract
1 of mendy or angelino
Zinch either play him cm or sell. He isnt a lb.
Nico legs have gone & too rash
Gundogan not a cdm and not good enough as am
Sane only if he wants out
Mahrez not what we need strange buy.

Ederson and backup
CB with leadership needed with stones laporte & garcia
Rb walker, cancelo
1st team lb needed, mendy/angelino back up
Rodri & ferna
Foden, kev, bernado & doyle
Sterling, 2 wingers needed (1 young and other 1st teamer) & braaf
Kun and jesus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.