Who actually owns City?

The stadium wasn't a factor as the Sheikh and his people were prepared to spend whatever it took to get something they felt was more appropriate to their requirements.

The fan base, and our loyalty, was definitely a factor. They knew there was a very solid fan base they could build on. Having an international airport in the area was probably a factor. The land around the stadium was almost certainly a factor.

But mainly they were looking for a club that had potential, an upside they could build on. Newcastle & Everton were the two other main clubs they talked to. Our advantage was that we were very happy to listen.
Nah that’s bollocks, I heard he wanted to buy liverpool but as they approached the stadium the overwhelming stench of piss
Resulted in the sheik slamming the brakes on and turn back.
On the way to the airport he got lost and spotted a tiny club he’d never heard off and stopped off for a brew.
The rest is history.

Nah that’s bollocks, I heard he wanted to buy liverpool but as they approached the stadium the overwhelming stench of piss
Resulted in the sheik slamming the brakes on and turn back.
On the way to the airport he got lost and spotted a tiny club he’d never heard off and stopped off for a brew.
The rest is history.
Good job our beloved Sheik didn’t have a gander in the Kippax, I can still smell the piss from those bogs …! David Attenborough would have had a field day in there ..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.