Who are the good pundits?

Souness is better than anyone at being straight down the middle, Neville does it through gritted teeth & Carragher doesn’t bother. Out of the young & up and coming, Raheem lookalike JD on Sky is decent in his reporting, I don’t mind Michael Dawson & one a bit left field is Liam Rosenior, assistant at Derby, was excellent covering the Championship, very intelligent & no doubt propping up the blue-rinse botherer at Derby, will have a decent career in either coaching/management/media if given enough of a chance

The whole punditry system needs a shake up..

You have Neville and Carragher regularly commentating on the rags and dippers games, openly expressing their bias, you're even subjected to Carragher cheering when the dippers score.

The guy is supposed to be impartial ffs, it's astonishing he's still employed by SKY to be honest..

It's bad enough having to put up with Tyler gushing all over the shop when it comes to anything rag or dipper related.

Neville uses the mic as a platform to advise who the rags should buy next, that's when he's not inciting fans to break into stadia to demonstrate against owners who have pumped a £billion into said club..

Over on BT you have Ferdinand, Scholes and Macmanaman who openly want to see the most successful English team of the last decade lose, especially when it's champions league night.

These 3 are usually anchored by Humphreys who is another grade A ****..!

Commentators and co- commentators are there for one thing and one thing only to fkin commentate..

Bobby this, Trent that, Mo the other seems to have taken the place of MACHADA..., ROOOONNNNEEEYYY and MARSHALLL,....YEESSS!

Unfortunately, it looks like we are going to have to put up with what we currently have for a bit longer as they all seem to have their feet well and truly ensconced under the table where the PL / CL is concerned..

I personally like listening to the guy who does the Scottish football, Crocker ?

Regarding pundits, Potter (Brighton) and Parker (Bournemouth) would be good to hear from.

Both are modern thinking managers who don't appear to have an agenda and one would think, would offer good, intelligent and thoughtful insight for the watching public..

FWIW, I don't mind Souness, Keane and Hargreaves too, the rest of the usual suspects are consistently beyond crap..!

Souness is better than anyone at being straight down the middle, Neville does it through gritted teeth & Carragher doesn’t bother. Out of the young & up and coming, Raheem lookalike JD on Sky is decent in his reporting, I don’t mind Michael Dawson & one a bit left field is Liam Rosenior, assistant at Derby, was excellent covering the Championship, very intelligent & no doubt propping up the blue-rinse botherer at Derby, will have a decent career in either coaching/management/media if given enough of a chance
Agree. Think Rosenior is excellent when I’ve heard him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.