who are the hot ITKs

cerebum

apologies if this has been done before

Who are the hot ITKs?
Levets, Thenews & Danamy appear to be well respected but I was wondering if the senior members like de nero on here could suggest others who generally don't bugger about!

Yes, I know I am asking people to be ITK about ITKs but I am bored with johnnie one mate coming on here with a name and his only buddy following soon after with "he knows what he wast talking about! we were talking about it in bed this morning!"

So, who should we look out for?

I await the personal abuse with baited breath

cerebum said:

Who are the hot ITKs?
Levets, Thenews & Danamy appear to be well respected but I was wondering if the senior members like de nero on here could suggest others who generally don't bugger about!

Yes, I know I am asking people to be ITK about ITKs but I am bored with johnnie one mate coming on here with a name and his only buddy following soon after with "he knows what he wast talking about! we were talking about it in bed this morning!"

ajay, happyblue, zinzimmer

freddie_hill said:
cerebum said:

Who are the hot ITKs?

ajay, happyblue, zinzimmer

Forgot to add Zin and Ajay (how could I have forgotten Ajay lol), ta :O)

is anybody privvy to any real and genuine transfer info ? we can all post itk stuff and sort of back it up but that just drives me mad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.