Who are we saying goodbye to?

I think this to. I hope he does. Didn't have the best game on Sunday, but definitely not the worst either. Takes some a full season to really get into the stride of things.

The only thing making me think he might go is when Rodri was desperate for a rest against West Ham, for example, he still played him. Even brought Rodri in 85th minute in a game when it was clearly won, can't remember the game.

But still, I think he gets another year.

Yeah think Pep will give him the extra 12 months, all depends on how he comes back from preseason

Upon further consideration, I believe the thread title should read:
“Whom are we saying goodbye to?”
Any other pedantic twats agree, disagree?
(Whom, in this instance, functions as the object).
I must get out more...

To whom are we saying goodbye?

Of greater concern to me in these uncertain times is the correct use of pronouns etc.

As I see it, all respondents to date appear to have assumed that the thread relates to players who (as far as I am aware)identify as 'male'.

As such, people appear to be completely disregarding the City bird's team.

Cancelo and Laporte definitely. Think Phillips might leave as I don’t think pep rates him. Got a feeling Gundo will sign a new contract and Bernardo will stay as nobody he would like to move to will pay the asking price and he is one city won’t budge on

To whom are we saying goodbye?

Of greater concern to me in these uncertain times is the correct use of pronouns etc.

As I see it, all respondents to date appear to have assumed that the thread relates to players who (as far as I am aware)identify as 'male'.

As such, people appear to be completely disregarding the City bird's team.
Birds’ team.

McAtee will stay. The other two, though, are likely to go. With Doyle’s exit the link to Glynn Pardoe and Mike Doyle will sadly be broken.
McAtee may be part of the Bellingham deal if that comes off, but only on loan.

Upon further consideration, I believe the thread title should read:
“Whom are we saying goodbye to?”
Any other pedantic twats agree, disagree?
(Whom, in this instance, functions as the object).
I must get out more...
"To whom are we saying goodbye?"

Sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.