Who are we saying goodbye to?

please excuse my ignorance, what did he do?
I saw Bernado giving it waves but that could just be reading into something thats not there however he hasnt hidden his wish to leave over the last few years, I find it shocking nobody has broken the bank for him.
He was sat on the floor crying, which may be the emotion of winning the league or the emotion of being his last home game at city.

please excuse my ignorance, what did he do?
I saw Bernado giving it waves but that could just be reading into something thats not there however he hasnt hidden his wish to leave over the last few years, I find it shocking nobody has broken the bank for him.

Cancelo for certain. Probably Laporte as he's too good only to be starting now and again. Gundogan is 50/50. I'd say Silva will probably go with everybody's best wishes, especially if we do the treble and he can leave on a massive high. If he does leave then Pep needs to trust Foden and let him play that role. McAtee and Doyle I see as very good prospects but not at the level they're knocking on our door right now in the same way Palmer is, so can see them both leaving too.

Thank you

Must be a hard balancing act as a player in our squad, being a small part of an amazing team or moving elsewhere to play more football but maybe not with the same success.
If he does leave I'll wish him all the best as one or our best defenders ill be sorry to see him go but understand the decision.

Would be a good move for all parties both players and clubs
I would rather keep McAtee than waste over £100 million on Jude Bellingham. McAtee has the potential to be worth even more than Bellingham so it would make sense to keep developing on McAtee for the time he's maybe ready to play first team football.

I would rather keep McAtee than waste over £100 million on Jude Bellingham. McAtee has the potential to be worth even more than Bellingham so it would make sense to keep developing on McAtee for the time he's maybe ready to play first team football.
calm down. McAtee plays for Sheffield United.

we’ll start to come across like the scousers bigging up Jordan Ibe after selling Raheem.

most of the academy players are not good enough for city. thats inevitable. the chances of being a manc lad and good enough for the best football team in the world are very small. see also Palmer. I like the guy but watching his hit and miss football and the lack of physical capability means he should be sold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.