Canc*lo
Laporte
Bernardo
Gundogan
Steffen
Walker
Doyle

Philips will get another season i reckon
I think this to. I hope he does. Didn't have the best game on Sunday, but definitely not the worst either. Takes some a full season to really get into the stride of things.

The only thing making me think he might go is when Rodri was desperate for a rest against West Ham, for example, he still played him. Even brought Rodri in 85th minute in a game when it was clearly won, can't remember the game.

But still, I think he gets another year.

Mahrez won't be going anywhere. 15 goals and 13 assists in all competitions this season. That's 28 goal contributions you have to try and replace next season.

He is still one of the best wingers in Europe, never relied on his physicality and for me is more of a glider than a speed merchant.

For me personally, I would move Foden into the middle and have him replace Bernardo, and on the wing bring in a younger winger to rotate with Mahrez who in the long run will end up replacing him.

For me it would be

Cancelo, Phillips, Laporte, Sergio Gomez, Steffen, Trafford, Delap (Loaned Out), McAtee (Loaned out), Doyle (Loaned out) and maybe Palmer (Loaned out).

I do think Palmer needs to go on loan as he will struggle for game time again. I think it would benefit him as he will become a even better player playing regularly for a Struggling Premier League team that is trying to not get relegated.

Let’s just hope we can tempt Neil warnock into one last job.

seeiously the amount of times pep has been asked this question is hilarious. They desperately want him gone. doesnt His contract run until summer of 2025 making it 9 years with city? No chance he then doesn’t do the 10

Upon further consideration, I believe the thread title should read:
“Whom are we saying goodbye to?”
Any other pedantic twats agree, disagree?
(Whom, in this instance, functions as the object).
I must get out more...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.