Who are ya??

origanaly from denton ,then stalyvagas with my first wife ,,,ended up going to bredbury hall once too often and found myself living in disley with my second wife ,been hear 14 years now and have become a bit of a country boy .

daveduke67 said:
scowy68 said:
Whitehaven.

Whey aye pet!

Was in Whitehaven taking some photos for the Quireboys at the Civic Hall a few years ago. Thought there were a lot of Geordies about until someone explained that the accent, to the uneducated such as myself, was very similar.

Apparantly the locals get a bit pissed off about it too!

yeah it's quite common for people to mistake our accent for a Geordie one.I have a friend in Huddersfield i've known for 16 years now,he still calls me a Geordie to this day lol!

Get pissed off about it?all depends how touchy you are i suppose,i just think it's funny.A certain bluemoon member never misses an opportunity to have a dig about where i come from,i think he's had a kicking up here at some point lol!

jacko74 said:
Born and dragged up in Droylsden... now living amongst the yokels in Tintwistle.
Have you got a 17 year old son by any chance? I have a feeling i know him

From mossley btw and no, i don't have six fingers on each hand ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.