Who are you voting for at the next general election and why?

Re: Who are you voting for at the next general election and

Tories making a good effort in turning around what was a pigging mess left by Labour, hoping that they continue but electorate have short memories and expecting a Labour-Lib dem coalition.

Indestructable said:
Tories making a good effort in turning around what was a pigging mess left by Labour, hoping that they continue but electorate have short memories and expecting a Labour-Lib dem coalition.

Or maybe they have long memories. Maybe some of them remember how their living standards rose after 1997?

I think I'm voting Ukip for a change.

Protest vote. Need something different, all the rest are proven liars, Ukip can't do much worse.

Labour as a 2nd choice.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
dunno what to make of that.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.isidewith.com/results/532976585" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.isidewith.com/results/532976585</a>

Well using that link i got.

Labour 78%
Conservative 77%
UKIP 73%
Lib Dems 70%
BNP 64%
Scottish National 58%
Plaid Cyrmu 41%
Green 34%

Well i won't vote for Labour as their a bunch of cunts. I won't vote for the Conservatives as it's a party for southern cunts and they hate the north. Lib dems are just a bunch of lying two faced cunts. BNP are just utter cunts. SNP and the Welsh party I'd actually ban as i don't believe in devolution. In fact devolution is one of the things that Labour did that really really fucked me of with them. As for the green party I'd genuinely take up arms if they ever got anywhere near getting in to power. The thick fuckers are well meaning but they're living in cloud cuckoo land and are very very dangerous because they're that delusional. So that leaves UKIP and to be honest i wouldn't want them to get in power either.

So that's me fucked i can't vote for anyone.

none-of-the-above.gif

Unless someone knows of an alternative ?

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Indestructable said:

Or maybe they have long memories. Maybe some of them remember how their living standards rose after 1997?

pmsl. funniest post on here for quite some time.

keep it up.

de niro said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Indestructable said:

keep it up.

Which is why we have a pensions crisis thanks to Gordon Brown's decision to remove relief from advanced corporation tax for pension schemes. This was the final straw and gave the perfect excuse for companies to close final salary pension schemes.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
bluemoon73 said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
http://uk.isidewith.com/political-quiz

Find out who you actually side with. Just a bit of fun, like.

I got:

Green - 87%
Labour - 85%
SNP - 81%
Liberal Democrats - 77%
Plaid Cymru - 74%
BNP - 52%
Conservatives - 19%
UKIP - 9%

So it seems the BNP are closet Keynesians, and match my enthusiasm for government stimulus during times of recession, as well as protecting the NHS and nationalising energy production. Much like the Nazis, I suppose. Shame they're fucking horrible bastards. But just look at UKIP! Awful fuckers.

I got

87% UKIP
83% BNP
81% LAB
79% LIB
75% CON
65% GREEN

Wow you must be a proper shit house! ;)

I got this but only because I was trying to get UKIP as the the party I most agree with and so picked the arsehole responses.

95% Tories
90% The (British) Tea party
79% British Nazi Party
46% Tories' rent boys
46% Red Tories
18% Shortbread "n" Pancakes

I think i must be, i now feel under pressure to buy some Doc martins,skin tight jeans and braces.

de niro said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Indestructable said:

keep it up.
Which part of my comment is the most side splitting:

A. Some people's living standards rose between 1997 and 2010.

B. This may be a reason they would vote Labour?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.