Who are you voting for at the next general election and why?

Re: Who are you voting for at the next general election and

aseby7ym.jpg

Labour. Always have, always will... not because they're any good, but simply because they're the least shite.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Labour. Always have, always will... not because they're any good, but simply because they're the least shite.

Were you doing missionary work on Mars throughout every one of Labour's terms in office during your lifetime?

Mustard Dave said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

Were you doing missionary work on Mars throughout every one of Labour's terms in office during your lifetime?

Go on, let's hear it... who should I vote for?

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Mustard Dave said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

Anyone but them as my results show.

SWP's back said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Mustard Dave said:

Anyone but them as my results show.

I recall you saying you would most likely vote Labour in a general election just before you emigrated.
Perhaps the sun has got to you mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.