Who are your favourite foreign clubs?

Tarlos Kevez said:
Also a mention to both Lazio & Celta Vigo because they play in the correct colours!!
The color is very important for Lazio fans.

My favourite foreign club is Manchester City.

Only read the first page and saw teams like Barca and AC Milan mentioned...... I am sorry, but why pick a team like them, that is as bad as those idiots abroad when they say they support the Rags, when we know it is simply because they have won a few trophies.

Barcelona and Hamburg for me.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:44 am --<br /><br />
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Only read the first page and saw teams like Barca and AC Milan mentioned...... I am sorry, but why pick a team like them, that is as bad as those idiots abroad when they say they support the Rags, when we know it is simply because they have won a few trophies.

If you had read a bit more than the first page then you would see that people do give reasons why.

Griff93 said:
Barcelona and Hamburg for me.

-- Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:44 am --

If you had read a bit more than the first page then you would see that people do give reasons why.

I have now read all the pages, and apart from a couple of Posters, quite a number just list the likes of Barcelona, just like yourself really. So what attracted you to Barcelona, the 20 x Spanish Champions, 25 x Spanish Cup Winners, 4 x UEFA Cup Winners Cup and 3 x European Champions? ;-)

Griff93 said:
Barcelona and Hamburg for me.

-- Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:44 am --

I have now read all the pages, and apart from a couple of Posters, quite a number just list the likes of Barcelona, just like yourself really. So what attracted you to Barcelona, the 20 x Spanish Champions, 25 x Spanish Cup Winners, 4 x UEFA Cup Winners Cup and 3 x European Champions? ;-)
yip :) that's also why I like Stalybridge Celtic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.