Who are your favourite foreign clubs?

None really

I mean I do follow football in other countries, but it's difficult to just arbitrarily choose to support or follow a team, for no particular reason. You have to have some connection with the club to do that, for example living in the local area, having a friend who is a fan etc, for example I always look out for Macclesfield Town results cause my best mate is a lunatic who attends every single game (I've been to a fair few with him too). I don't have that sort of connection to any foreign clubs, although I'd like to.

Its quite spooky really. I always followed Sampdoria in the nineties when Channel 4 used to show Italian football. Funnily enough Mancini, Platt and Lombardo were all part of that team which are now at City. I used to follow Buffalo Bills in American Football after my dad lived over there and used to watch them. All 3 teams played in blue and all teams fell at the last hurdle when trying to achieve success. The Bills got beat in 3 consecutive Super Bowls and Sampdoria couldn't pip AC Milan to any silverware and City were just S**t

Pezzer2 said:
Its quite spooky really. I always followed Sampdoria in the nineties when Channel 4 used to show Italian football. Funnily enough Mancini, Platt and Lombardo were all part of that team which are now at City. I used to follow Buffalo Bills in American Football after my dad lived over there and used to watch them. All 3 teams played in blue and all teams fell at the last hurdle when trying to achieve success. The Bills got beat in 3 consecutive Super Bowls and Sampdoria couldn't pip AC Milan to any silverware and City were just S**t
They didn't do to bad Sampdoria though mate, they won the Scudetto in '91.

Italy: AC Milan
Spain: Barca (Previously I was following Deportivo La Coruna also, because of Bebeto!)
Germany: Bayern Munich

I stopped following other leagues (I used to follow PSG, Ajax & PSV Eindhoven)

Molde FK.

The very same club we bought Åge Hareide from in the early eighties. Now their manager is Uwe Røsler!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.