Who are your favourite foreign clubs?

U.C Sampdoria

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN_KLahNsaQ[/youtube]

No thanks, too lightweight for the Premier League...

;)

depps said:
Real Betis - They won their only La Liga title in 1935 with an Irish man, Patrick 'Patricio' O'Connell, in charge. Although I actually first started following them before I knew about that when they signed Denilson.

I was there at the weekend to watch the first game of the season - a 4-1 win over Granada. It was like sitting in a sauna even though it was an evening kick off. Over 30,000 season ticket holders for their second season in the 2nd Division.

Carlos91, I notice you're in Seville. Where do Sevilla fans come from, as all the taxi drivers we used all seemed to be Beticos?

st pauli, went to a match in feb, going to another hopefully in october or november. friendliest fans ive ever had the pleasure of drinking with. hopefully theyll be my new local team when i move to germany.

i love the passion and mentality barcelona as a club has and the role it had keeping catalan culture alive during the franco years. unless you're a real madrid or espanyol fan its hard to hate barcelona even if youve no interest in them, just a respectable club imo.

thought omonia fans when they played us in the uefa cup were excellent too but they dispersed pretty quickly, no banter after the match like you get with other clubs fans.

Danny Hoekman said:
depps said:
Real Betis - They won their only La Liga title in 1935 with an Irish man, Patrick 'Patricio' O'Connell, in charge. Although I actually first started following them before I knew about that when they signed Denilson.

I was there at the weekend to watch the first game of the season - a 4-1 win over Granada. It was like sitting in a sauna even though it was an evening kick off. Over 30,000 season ticket holders for their second season in the 2nd Division.

Carlos91, I notice you're in Seville. Where do Sevilla fans come from, as all the taxi drivers we used all seemed to be Beticos?

Danny, Betis have lots of fans in Sevilla, it isn't a secret. The City is share between both clubs but "officially" we have more sevillistas than beticos (statics show it).

I think citizen fans like teams like Betis or Atletico de Madrid because they are the second team of his cities but citizens are wrong IMO. Biggest part of my friends are beticos and they loves Man United and they insult me because I support Man City.

In the other hand, Atletico de Madrid's fans support Liverpool. They call City "mercenary and rich team" and don't like it. This is it.

Source --> http://www.eldesmarque.es/sevilla/31243-un-37-de-la-ciudad-es-sevillista-y-un-335-betico

Holland: AZ Alkmaar and Twente
Italy: AC Bologna, Catania Calcio and Hellas Verona
France: HSC Montpellier and RC Lens
Austria: Wiener SK

was never interested in spanish football, don´t know why

Carlos91 said:
Danny Hoekman said:

Danny, Betis have lots of fans in Sevilla, it isn't a secret. The City is share between both clubs but "officially" we have more sevillistas than beticos (statics show it).

I think citizen fans like teams like Betis or Atletico de Madrid because they are the second team of his cities but citizens are wrong IMO. Biggest part of my friends are beticos and they loves Man United and they insult me because I support Man City.

In the other hand, Atletico de Madrid's fans support Liverpool. They call City "mercenary and rich team" and don't like it. This is it.

Source --> http://www.eldesmarque.es/sevilla/31243-un-37-de-la-ciudad-es-sevillista-y-un-335-betico
Cheers Carlos. I assumed it to be an even split between the two. Perhaps it's because we were based in Heliopolis that all the taxi drivers were Beticos! Great city you've got there.

Danny Hoekman said:
Carlos91 said:

Cheers Carlos. I assumed it to be an even split between the two. Perhaps it's because we were based in Heliopolis that all the taxi drivers were Beticos! Great city you've got there.

Thank's, hope I will visit ur city someday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.