Who are your favourite foreign clubs?

DD said:
nem said:
Amazing how a large proportion of blues moan about new foreign fans that have only jumped on the bandwagon since we became decent but then vast majority on this thread profess to have favourite foreign clubs which are successful (or have been in recent history). Just saying.

It depends whether you jump on a bandwagon and make that team your first club, or you jump on one to be a second team to cheer you up when your first team fails.;)

No-one could ever accuse me of joining on a bandwagon with Alemannia Aachen!:)
I bet you're only a fan because of that er runner-up season of 68-69. Fucking almostbutnotquite hunters.

nem said:
Amazing how a large proportion of blues moan about new foreign fans that have only jumped on the bandwagon since we became decent but then vast majority on this thread profess to have favourite foreign clubs which are successful (or have been in recent history). Just saying.

what a fucking ridiculous statement,

it's clubs we like not profess to be actual die hard supporters of.

pee dubya said:
DD said:
nem said:

It depends whether you jump on a bandwagon and make that team your first club, or you jump on one to be a second team to cheer you up when your first team fails.;)

No-one could ever accuse me of joining on a bandwagon with Alemannia Aachen!:)
I bet you're only a fan because of that er runner-up season of 68-69. Fucking almostbutnotquite hunters.

:)

In fact, you could actually call it 'shit hunting'. It was their sheer hopelessness that attracted me to the cause. Tipped in for a game when they had only scored one goal in their first ten games and they even took the lead for me (although losing 3-1). There was such a sense of camoradarie that it was hard not to get hooked. That kind of thing brought back memories of the spirit of 1998 at City - but worse! :)

ban-mcfc said:
nem said:

what a fucking ridiculous statement,

it's clubs we like not profess to be actual die hard supporters of.

Chill out pussy cat, I was only inferring that maybe some of our tourists that get bad press on here may well be the foreign equivalents of us i.e. if you like inter and happened to be in Milan, you'd probably try and go to the San siro to watch a game, no?

dom said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
images

images

Sorry
very confused here
I has a Subbuteo Queen's Park / Alloa Athletic who's home strip was black and white hoops (Don't ask.. only boxes left in the local sports shop in Swansea when I was a kid).
So what's the connection with the blue shirt?

The blue shirt is my other favourite foreign team, 1860 Munich.

images

images

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.