Who are your favourite foreign clubs?

Barca for me. Lots of family history tied to the Spanish civil war. Like many young lads from Manchester, most of my great uncles died fighting the fascists. Could never support Real Madrid for the same reason.

I like Aris and Poznan because of their supporters. For the same reason and for the hospitality I got in Munich I like Bayern.

For some really bizarre reason, I quite like:

Boca Juniors (think it is the supposed "working class" tag plus they play in Tipperary's colours!)

Palermo (not a clue, genuinely)

Bordeaux (been there - not seen any football there - but what a fantastic city)

Dortmund (still cannot get over that display at our place this season - outstanding)

strongbowholic said:

Boca Juniors (think it is the supposed "working class" tag plus they play in Tipperary's colours!)

Dortmund (still cannot get over that display at our place this season - outstanding)

I'll give you 3/5 there (I'm counting Tipperary. I'm intrigued though, was you chanting Celtic or Rangers at the 5-1 derby?

citykev28 said:
strongbowholic said:

I'll give you 3/5 there (I'm counting Tipperary. I'm intrigued though, was you chanting Celtic or Rangers at the 5-1 derby?
Lol!! Our mob are allegedly from Tip in the deep, deep, dark and distant past. Wasn't chanting for any of those horrible bastards at the derby as no one did at the 5-1 :D

Merry Fishmas Kev!

strongbowholic said:

Bordeaux is a fantastic city, and i watched a game at stade Chablans about 3 seasons ago, 14 euros for adults (could have got in for 10euros) and 2 euros for the kids up to 18
was a 1-1 draw with Le Mans , atmosphere brillant,
btw. they are building a new ground for the euros , seen artist impressions looks awesome , think its on west side of city towards airport.

My fav foreign club : St Etienne , watching them in the early 70's in europe especially the matches v. liverpool , allez les verts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.